So I proposed to my girl…she said yes…put it on fb…then the bytches came out the woodwork

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
You can't clown the girl for being salty when you was on her trail

Flip positions and think about how you would feel in your ladys spot

You got to understand that you were wrong so you can truly apologize

Don't lose your lady:ufdup:
I apologized to her for it happening

I didn’t apologize to her for talking to the bytch because during that period we weren’t together and she was doing her so she really shouldn’t be mad at me

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Have adhd dikk brehs :francis:

I would def break up if I was her

#umightwinsomebutujustlost1
Oh. I guess all I can say is smart decision if she leaves, or could be a smart decision to stay. We have now entered the realm of pragmatism.

Reality (finding out about hos) isn’t supposed to hit BEFORE the wedding.

If it’s a white girl I know exactly how she’ll do though 😆

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
mase-lol.gif

Oooh chile. If you left meat on that bone, you fukked up royally. No other woman should feel slighted by your engagement unless you left some beat on that bone. Once you knew you wanted to propose to your woman, you should've set up some boundaries and made it very clear to homegirl and any other woman you've talked to, dated etc that this is the one. When was the last time you messaged the other woman?

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I apologized to her for it happening

I didn’t apologize to her for talking to the bytch because during that period we weren’t together and she was doing her so she really shouldn’t be mad at me
Here’s the thing though: if she was “doing her”, did the guy pop up and say something?? Especially on SOCIAL MEDIA to embarrass you in front of your friends and family? Because if not, you don’t have a leg to stand on.

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
mase-lol.gif

Oooh chile. If you left meat on that bone, you fukked up royally. No other woman should feel slighted by your engagement unless you left some beat on that bone. Once you knew you wanted to propose to your woman, you should've set up some boundaries and made it very clear to homegirl and any other woman you've talked to, dated etc that this is the one. When was the last time you messaged the other woman?
It was about 4 days ago…I proposed on Sunday

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
Here’s the thing though: if she was “doing her”, did the guy pop up and say something?? Especially on SOCIAL MEDIA to embarrass you in front of your friends and family? Because if not, you don’t have a leg to stand on.
No because he knows I’ll find him and shoot him and she knows too

But this shyt with this girl wasn’t that serious to warrant that reaction…hell other chicks in my city that I was conversing with, that I could actually pull up on and see in person, ain’t do all that