So I heard Beyonce and Jay-z snubbed Kim K at Awards show

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because he's one of these guys with a tribal mentality. God forbid someone has some independent thought and doesn't act like Al Sharpton or whines about some imaginary man holding them down. When in reality its all about doing you f*ck what the next man is doing black white indigo purple who gives a shyt

Burn.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I hate republicans. Condi Rice most likely is a c00n because she participated in the killing of thousands of innocents in Iraq, not because some tryhard on the coli says so.

You must hate Obama too then if your going by that standard. Obama kept the wars started under Bush going.

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Look at this buttburt. Is jay z your dad?

Barack Obama, Colin Powell, Johnnie Cochran, C Rice, Bill Cosby, George Washington Carver, that's black excellence. You don't even know who the last one is though. He's black.

That fact you consider ENTERTAINMENT excellence, and not EDUCATION says more about you then me.

Like I said, go to bed.

took you mighty long to google search these people and your list is trash fakkit
Where's Malcolm x Dr.King, Muhammad Ali, Huey P newton, Kathleen Cleaver, nikka my list is endless and none of the nikkas you named even make top 20

SQUEEZE IT nikka!!!

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
took you mighty long to google search these people and your list is trash fakkit
Where's Malcolm x Dr.King, Muhammad Ali, Huey P newton, Kathleen Cleaver, nikka my list is endless and none of the nikkas you named even make top 20

SQUEEZE IT nikka!!!

Worry about putting yourself on a list like that buddy

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You must hate Obama too then if your going by that standard. Obama kept the wars started under Bush going.

Fair enough.

SQUEEZE IT nikka!!!
I knew all those by hand from high school. Obviously you on the other hand hand are a Ph.D in wikipedia research.

Point is Jay Z shot his brother. Like Sly said, how do you celebrate that?

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Fair enough.

I knew all those by hand from high school. Obviously you on the other hand hand are a Ph.D in wikipedia research.

Point is Jay Z shot is brother. Like Sly said, how do you celebrate that?

i respomded to your list in under 3 minutes no wiki search fakkit you took damn near a half hour. WHY ARE YOU STILL BREATHING c00n?

SQUEEZE IT nikka!!!

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i respomded to your list in under 3 minutes no wiki search fakkit you took damn near a half hour. WHY ARE YOU STILL BREATHING c00n?

SQUEEZE IT nikka!!!

Sorry for have a life. Maybe I can be a great internet warrior, and have THEREALBRAND dap my posts one day. And I am not squeezing it nikka. I'm not gay.

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
Yall never let me down. Got arthritis in my dapping hand.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
What kind of guy asks another guy to squeeze it...I'll tell you the type that likes to put teeth marks on pillows