So I heard Beyonce and Jay-z snubbed Kim K at Awards show

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Don't know about all that, however if u watch the footage when Ye won the award for best group Kim asked Ye if she could come up with him and he didn't even acknowledge the request. :win:

:what: Come up there for what?

"bytch you wasn't with him shooting in the gym" :birdman:

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
this you op?
tom-cruise-top-gun-gay-funny-gifs-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-712.gif

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So shaking your butt for cash and being a former dopeboy is excellence? Why don't black people have standards?

Not that I support Kanye at all.

If thats all they did they wouldn't be multi millionaires now would they huh white cac neanderthal??? So wall street crackers destroy homes and impovish millions but they're ok tho??? I knew you were a cac i could smell the boloney skin and canine semen from your posts. :pachaha:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If thats all they did they wouldn't be multi millionaires now would they huh white cac neanderthal??? So wall street crackers destroy homes and impovish millions but they're ok tho??? I knew you were a cac i could smell the boloney skin and canine semen from your posts. :pachaha:

Fantasic distraction from my post. I'm from Ghana fool. I'm Canadian. You talking about cacs yet you named after a white actor, oh yes you changed two letters. Give me a break.

u fakkits up in here gossipping everyday acting like you're above this thread....

:yeshrug: Being two face is what the internet is all about.

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Fantasic distraction from my post. I'm from Ghana fool. I'm Canadian. You talking about cacs yet you named after a white actor, oh yes you changed two letters. Give me a break.

:yeshrug: Being two face is what the internet is all about.

:comeon::beli: we all know how you c00nadians get down :umad: