So I heard Beyonce and Jay-z snubbed Kim K at Awards show

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
you did say "squeeze it" in bold 48 font.......forget the formatting...I never heard a brother use language like that

did you read all of my posts or did your inward fakkit radar point you towards some gay sexual excitement you were seeking???

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
did you read all of my posts or did your inward fakkit compose point you towards some gay sexual excitement you were seeking???

"squeeze it" is a strange and questionable thing to say to another man....especially multiple times

you be aight bruh

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
"squeeze it" is a strange and questionable thing to say to another man....especially multiple times

oh but telling another nikka you're his huckleberry isn't???:beli: dawg read all of my posts and get your mind out of fakkitdome fukking Cac

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
oh but telling another nikka you're his huckleberry isn't???:beli: dawg read all of my posts and get your mind out of fakkitdome fukking Cac

Apparently it was a saying back in the late 1800's. I never personally said that to anyone. It was used very ominously in the movie Tombstone tho.....

check it out....he's got quotes for days in the movie

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Apparently it was a saying back in the late 1800's. I never personally said that to anyone. It was used very ominously in the movie Tombstone tho.....

check it out....he's got quotes for days in the movie

GOAT TROLL :gladbron:

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Troll because I refuted what you said?...bruh Im just saying brothers don't say stuff like "squeeze it' to another man...wether you talkin bout guns or whatever.....you need to check yourself with all the suspect talk is all Im saying

whats all this "brothers" talk? You're even spelling it properly. Calm down Cac Mc.Jack you're see through. I guess me telling another man to "beat it" or 'fukk off" is also some sorta sexual advance in your warped mind? It's sad breh A real man shouldn't have to say No homo...