Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
^^^^
Looks to me like jay fukked Kim in the past. :lolbron:

Kim looks umcomfortable. Beyonce looks clueless and kanye looks like He has nothing on his mind

:ohhh: if they actually did smash then that would also explain why jay looked so uncomfortable when kanye won that award

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
Don't know what circles yall run in , BUT this looks like the pic, of when a nikka aint know his chick fukking his boy (or she fukked him in the past). Ive seen this in person...
betkimkanyejayzbeyonce2.jpg

:lolbron:

:wtb:

ilk what the fukk is up with beyoncs feet, yuck!

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Because he's one of these guys with a tribal mentality. God forbid someone has some independent thought and doesn't act like Al Sharpton or whines about some imaginary man holding them down. When in reality its all about doing you f*ck what the next man is doing black white indigo purple who gives a shyt

No, any black American who says the civil rights movement didn't need to happen is a certified c00n... Shut up....

YBE

Banned
Daps
Don't know what circles yall run in , BUT this looks like the pic, of when a nikka aint know his chick fukking his boy (or she fukked him in the past). Ive seen this in person...
betkimkanyejayzbeyonce2.jpg

:lolbron:

:wtb:

Why is Jay dressed like Pops from the Wayans Bros.? :wtf:

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I said before that this was THE weirdest thread so far in The Coli, BUT ...

Let me contribute a lil' somethin' somethin' ...

Kim >>> Bey :youngsabo: