So I heard Beyonce and Jay-z snubbed Kim K at Awards show

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Damn Jay z is a scumbag I remember he was mad at Beyonce for having Taylor swift come out he didn't even acknowledge that Kanye was an assclown for what he did. Jay Z is a sociopathic piece of shyt who I would love to have a fight in the ring with

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Breh it's funny how it's always some uppity negro trynna down his own people before the cacs come through which is basically what you did. But you provided no examples of what you considered to be black excellence. nikka you are a c00n fakkit. I wish to see your genetic makeup wiped from existence if you don't see black rich people with more money than the average cac in a country where we were once slaves as excellent. Go look yourself in the mirror apologize to your ancestors then pick up that 9-milli and place it next to your coconut then squeeze it...

SQUEEZE IT nikka

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Breh it's funny how it's always some uppity negro trynna down his own people before the cacs come through which is basically what you did. But you provided no examples of what you considered to be black excellence. nikka you are a c00n fakkit. I wish to see your genetic makeup wiped from existence if you don't see black rich people with more money than the average cac in a country where we were once slaves as excellent. Go look yourself in the mirror apologize to your ancestors then pick up that 9-milli and place it next to your coconut then squeeze it...

SQUEEZE IT nikka

:dwillhuh:

:dead:

This nikka right here for president

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps

SQUEEZE IT nikka

Why are you so butthurt that someone isn't completely enamored with Jay z lol let the dude have his opinion.

Jay z is a scumbag who don't care about you homey. All his old friends say he's a piece of shyt and dude never even acknowledged that Kanye was wrong over Taylor swift instead he got mad at Beyonce like the little lady bytch he is.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

SQUEEZE IT nikka

But thats the thing.... THEY DIDN'T!!! what was your point you ole "i'll be your huckleberry ass nikka" :what:

yea kanye brought kim around who? Jay and bey not nikkas like c00ndeleza rice...
Look at this buttburt. Is jay z your dad?

Barack Obama, Colin Powell, Johnnie Cochran, C Rice, Bill Cosby, George Washington Carver, that's black excellence. You don't even know who the last one is though. He's black.

That fact you consider ENTERTAINMENT excellence, and not EDUCATION says more about you then me.

Like I said, go to bed.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Why do you think Condoleeza Rice is a c00n?

Because he's one of these guys with a tribal mentality. God forbid someone has some independent thought and doesn't act like Al Sharpton or whines about some imaginary man holding them down. When in reality its all about doing you f*ck what the next man is doing black white indigo purple who gives a shyt