So I got scammed last week brehs and feel like an idiot. :snoop:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
There's a dude on YouTube who exposes these scams, most of the IP address are Nigerian. There's also Chinese and Russians, shyt is complicated.
The dude I seen expose them all of the call centers are somewhere in India lmaoo he be accessing their cams and all that shyt

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I got one of these when i first started my current job. I'm wondering if it was a an actual phish or a rig-up from the tech dept now :jbhmm:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I'm in IT and this shyt got so bad at our company that we had implement ( this email was sent from outside your organization flags and MFA for all end users )

OP.... Luckily they didn't send a password reset phishing website and gain access to the domain :huhldup: hold up,, they already know the CEO names :patrice:

I would advise you reach out to your IT team and have them enabled this this shyt

WarningOnAllExternalEmail-1030x266.png

Damba

All Star
Supporter
Daps
nikka why would you buy apple cards ecen if you thought this was your boss with your personal money? And rewarding a fukking lawyer with apple gift cards. :mjlol:
This, lol

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I'm in IT and this shyt got so bad at our company that we had implement ( this email was sent from outside your organization flags and MFA for all end users )

OP.... Luckily they didn't send a password reset phishing website and gain access to the domain :huhldup:

I would advise you reach out to your IT team and have them enabled this this shyt

WarningOnAllExternalEmail-1030x266.png
Yeah I came from the largest health system in Georgia and all external emails had that warning in the subject line. Yet, no spam ever got through to our main inboxes. I would have spotted it if I wasn't on my i-phone and rushing to a meeting though. Plus our CEO works remotely and never comes to the office, nor did I have his cell number. It was pretty much a perfect storm. :damn:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Coli brehs taking L after L this memorial day :mjtf:

One breh damn near killed himself during his 2nd week in the gym, another breh dealing with armed assault family drama at his uncles funeral and now brehs getting scammed.

Man I'm glad I stayed in the house this weekend :mjtf:
its open season on coli brehs :damn: