So I got scammed last week brehs and feel like an idiot. :snoop:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
stupid as fukk. just like his post history on here. so i can't say i'm surprised.
Ay nikkas like you who go out their way to be a fukking dikkhead online 24/7 are usually doing it because you a complete hoe nikka in real life. Hence your avi picture of a big strong black man with gloves on. That's not you, you a skinny hoe nikka, with no hands in real life. I am pretty sure you been bullied your whole life and often have suicidal thoughts. The Coli is your escape, to feel better about yourself and temporarily lose the suicidal thoughts. You overcompensate online like a mafukka. I'm here for you if you want to talk about your issues though breh.

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Our company actually sends us bullshyt phishing emails just to see who will fall for it. Ive never fell for it but some have and they said you have to go through a lot of bullshyt training exercises that make you feel dumber than dirt.

My firm does it too. Had a grad intern on my team and he failed every one of them:mjlol:they sent me an email about it to talk to him about it and he had to take some training:lolbron:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Get scammed for a gift card brehs...

8391859530_aefbe96f68_b.jpg

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Coli brehs taking L after L this memorial day :mjtf:

One breh damn near killed himself during his 2nd week in the gym, another breh dealing with armed assault family drama at his uncles funeral and now brehs getting scammed.

Man I'm glad I stayed in the house this weekend :mjtf:
:russ: We struggling out chea

Last edited: