So i found a coli brehette on tinder.

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
doesn't seem like it's your man is all im saying :kony:

usually when a guy and a girl are in a relationship, her attention is not manifested on striking up convos with single men and adding single men to her gaggle of "male friends" bowl but to focus on what she has and to nurture that relationship.

But hey I just believe in honor, respect and relationships built on a solid foundation and severing all ties when people cross that line of disrespect
You don't know what he and I have gone through and what I do for him and vice versa. Just don't bother trying to analyze someone's relationship. I've said that there isn't an issue...and he's definitely a priority and will remain so. This really has nothing to do with MY relationship at all...it's about how you guys would feel if it's YOUR chick...so the focus on me is unnecessary since it really doesn't affect you in any way.

Desirous

Daps
Reppin
Toronto
your insecure?
dont you trust me?
I'm just here to network and make friends?

hell even google "my girlfriend is on tinder"

and
http://www.reddit.com/r/rant/comments/2ekw84/my_girlfriend_sees_nothing_wrong_with_her_using/

even white dudes on reddit aint standing for it
The difference is the guy has expressed concern to his girl and she's continuing with the behaviour he is uncomfortable with. I'm not in that position. Like I said many times, it's not an issue.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
You don't know what he and I have gone through and what I do for him and vice versa. Just don't bother trying to analyze someone's relationship. I've said that there isn't an issue...and he's definitely a priority and will remain so. This really has nothing to do with MY relationship at all...it's about how you guys would feel if it's YOUR chick...so the focus on me is unnecessary since it really doesn't affect you in any way.

you said he was a friend from gr 6, ala he was in the friendzone for 20 odd years, finally got out and is too scared to set up boundaries, so everything is "okay", you could probably cheat on him and he'd take you back

hes forrest gump who finally got his jenny

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The difference is the guy has expressed concern to his girl and she's continuing with the behaviour he is uncomfortable with. I'm not in that position. Like I said many times, it's not an issue.

grasp for straws
that was just one of the first links

theres many more :sas2:

only a spineless nice guy would tolerate or allow what you are doing, but hes so caught up you have him on a string.

:wow:

Desirous

Daps
Reppin
Toronto
you said he was a friend from gr 6, ala he was in the friendzone for 20 odd years, finally got out and is too scared to set up boundaries, so everything is "okay", you could probably cheat on him and he'd take you back

hes forrest gump who finally got his jenny
I said we've been friends since then. I didn't say he's been in the friend zone for 20 years. Not the case.

Perpetual Beast

Beast Mode Always On
Daps
@Desirous how often does your boyfriend pleasure you? Is this what has led you to networking? (Love this term stealing it) ...

How many dongs have you accidentally slipped on, on Tinder? Or any other networking event ?

Do you see what I'm getting at here behb ?

Desirous

Daps
Reppin
Toronto
@Desirous how often does your boyfriend pleasure you? Is this what has led you to networking? (Love this term stealing it) ...

How many dongs have you accidentally slipped on, on Tinder? Or any other networking event ?

Do you see what I'm getting at here behb ?

:pachaha:

You guys are something else.

Yes. I see...same shyt, different person, same thread.

I'm out for now.

capt_saveahoe

All Star
Daps
:pachaha:

You guys are something else.

Yes. I see...same shyt, different person, same thread.

I'm out for now.

You can shut us all up by posting screenshots. Let's see how many matches you have and screens of your last three conversations

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Honestly no trolling all honesty is there anyone reading this thread besides desirous right now who thinks this okay?

thecoli where no one agrees on anything

does anyone actually think this is ok breh? that the girl/boy you are dating right now committed to, is on tinder swiping away "networking", making "friends"