So i found a coli brehette on tinder.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ugh I knew I loved this girl...perfect thing to tell the wife

"Hey behb, just networking here....already got a meeting tomorrow at 9 pm at the Marriott"

Sexy freaky and a genius

Marriott got presentation rooms for meetings n shyt too. great alibi :ohhh:ladies is pimps too gone brush ya shoulders off

Can we get some contributions in the quick lil gems thread playa? @Desirous:feedme:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
You don't know of my actions other than me having an account. You can SPECULATE and that's about it. My actions aren't a problem within my relationship, so that's the only thing that would be of concern to me...not whether or not people on Coli are on board.

action expresses priorities madame

actions speak louder than words

gaslighting and trickle truthing, rationalizing, rug sweeping

i've seen i all in this thread

:khom:

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
How convenient, share everything with social media except your man :russ: When it comes to everything else, fair game but keep that muthafukka under wraps like Area 51. Most of your followers on instagram are dudes, and you know the audience doesn't want to see your man, it's really that simple.

My acct is private...and I don't post T&A pics...I'm not some IG wannabe model...I post random shyt...the dudes interested in all that aren't on my profile cause they're not getting anything of that sort. Pics of me and my dog, some random selfies, like the one in my avi right now, vacation pics, smiling with my girls pics. I mean...let's get real here...I'm not no Amber Rose status so I don't think anyone is going to be too upset over me posting pics with my bf or not. It's not that serious.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
You don't know of my actions other than me having an account. You can SPECULATE and that's about it. My actions aren't a problem within my relationship, so that's the only thing that would be of concern to me...not whether or not people on Coli are on board.

:dead:

Yo, that reply is so crazy that it works with just about any situation -

You don't know of my actions other than me being a member of NAMBLA. You can SPECULATE and that's about it. My actions aren't a problem with my son, so that's the only thing that would be of concern to me...not whether or not people on Coli are on board.

You don't know of my actions other than me being a Priest. You can SPECULATE and that's about it. My actions aren't a problem within my relationship with choir boys, so that's the only thing that would be of concern to me...not whether or not people on Coli are on board.

You don't know of my actions other than me being fat. You can SPECULATE and that's about it. My actions aren't a problem within my relationship with food, so that's the only thing that would be of concern to me...not whether or not people on Coli are on board.

That was a real sociopathic response, that shyt could work in just about any situation, sounds like something a pedo would say :mjpls:

capt_saveahoe

All Star
Daps
No it's not...it's reaching.

It's in my PROFILE "NOT INTERESTED IN INTIMATE ENCOUNTERS. JUST LOOKING TO CONNECT WITH COOL PEOPLE IN THE CITY PLATONIC OR BUSINESS" If that's not direct, I don't know what to tell you. That's like you saying "Well, she was dressed like a slut, and even though she told me she doesn't want to have sex and said no, she looked like she did so I just put it in anyway"

You saying you are there for friendship is nothing but plausible deniability for when you accidentally slip on a dikk. The guys you talk to are obviously trying to fukk, playing hard to get never stops men.

You are opening yourself up for competition with you current bf and men on tinder but the sucker you are "dating" doesn't know it.

If you really want to proof that you are there for friends only post unedited conversations. Lets see how well you deflect when men you are attracted to throw the dikk at you.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
My acct is private...and I don't post T&A pics...I'm not some IG wannabe model...I post random shyt...the dudes interested in all that aren't on my profile cause they're not getting anything of that sort. Pics of me and my dog, some random selfies, like the one in my avi right now, vacation pics, smiling with my girls pics. I mean...let's get real here...I'm not no Amber Rose status so I don't think anyone is going to be too upset over me posting pics with my bf or not. It's not that serious.

1500+ pics and not one single pic of your man :dead:

tumblr_nchk0kHDat1qdkjeeo1_500.gif

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:dead:

Yo, that reply is so crazy that it works with just about any situation -

That was a real sociopathic response, that shyt could work in just about any situation, sounds like something a pedo would say :mjpls:
What's with all the personal concern though?

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
You saying you are there for friendship is nothing but plausible deniability for when you accidentally slip on a dikk. The guys you talk to are obviously trying to fukk, playing hard to get never stops men.

You are opening yourself up for competition with you current bf and men on tinder but the sucker you are "dating" doesn't know it.

If you really want to proof that you are there for friends only post unedited conversations. Lets see how well you deflect when men you are attracted to throw the dikk at you.
When "capt saveahoe" is calling you a hoe and itsn't tryna defend you just leave it alone. You can't come back from that :heh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
What are my priorities according to you?

doesn't seem like it's your man is all im saying :kony:

usually when a guy and a girl are in a relationship, her attention is not manifested on striking up convos with single men and adding single men to her gaggle of "male friends" bowl but to focus on what she has and to nurture that relationship.

But hey I just believe in honor, respect and relationships built on a solid foundation and severing all ties when people cross that line of disrespect

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i havent read this whole thread...just the first three pages last night and the last two pages now. This is a prime example of what we men of today are dealing with and it's a travesty to be honest. Desirous never struck me as a "thot" and I aint even saying that she is one now but for her to sit here and act like there isnt an issue...as if she doesnt know what being on tinder is all about is a shame. Women have learned that nothing is their fault and that they are always innocent.They never hold themselves accountable for their own actions and what we are seeing here is a mere example of the fact. Engage in aloofness and cognitive dissonance all you want @Desirous...you yourself know deep down whats really good.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

:myman:

and exactly

men either come at a woman two ways on tinder/dating sites, as an a$$hole right away asking for sex and hookups and showing dikk pics, or slow and methodical, asking what she does for a living, her interests, some jokes here and there, learning about her as they concoct in their mind what chameleon role they are going to take, while to her she's oblivious and actually think they want to be friends :heh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i havent read this whole thread...just the first three pages last night and the last two pages now. This is a prime example of what we men of today are dealing with and it's a travesty to be honest. Desirous never struck me as a "thot" and I aint even saying that she is one now but for her to sit here and act like there isnt an issue...as if she doesnt know what being on tinder is all about is a shame. Women have learned that nothing is their fault and that they are always innocent. They never hold themselves accountable for their own actions and what we are seeing here is a mere example of the fact

your insecure?
dont you trust me?
I'm just here to network and make friends?

hell even google "my girlfriend is on tinder"

and
http://www.reddit.com/r/rant/comments/2ekw84/my_girlfriend_sees_nothing_wrong_with_her_using/

even white dudes on reddit aint standing for it