So i found a coli brehette on tinder.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
This topic is still going
full
Your board observer schtick in this thread is getting tired. That's like 3 times now you came in here talking about "this topic this" "this topic that" what do you want? :whosmans:

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Your board observer schtick in this thread is getting tired. That's like 3 times now you came in here talking about "this topic this" "this topic that" what do you want? :whosmans:
Or I'm just just simply starting this topic is still going:rudy: fukk outta here with that:camby:

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
:russ:...I don't agree with the whole networking premise or her still being on tinder, but her relationship is not the topic of the thread. He just made a thread about seeing her on tinder...I'm like nikka, you are on tinder too. Who gives a fukk? It's lame. This dude didn't even know she was in a relationship until one of y'all mentioned it:pachaha:.

you find it lame, i find it funny. :manny:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
No females are defending it bc she's white and its wrong. It can't be justified. Just imagine you found out your s/o was on a dating app and was chatting to random strangers? It's fukked up no matter how you slice it. :comeon:

That shyt is comical, she saying "Not all of them are handsome" but none of them are ugly doe, and some of them are handsome :dead:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
yall underestimating the possibility that dude is seeing her straight and raising her a flush. dude could very well just be treating Desirous as some covenient p*ssy and sheoeenoit

like i said its either hes a simp with no backbone, just happy to be out the friendzone that he doesn't want to seem insecure, jealous to push her away

or shes just a side chick, girls I dont care for I don't care what they do or who they talk to.

Yeah your going speed dating thats great hope you have fun, you have 100 msgs and a pof account? I don't care

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
That shyt is comical, she saying "Not all of them are handsome" but none of them are ugly doe, and some of them are handsome :dead:
I mean if ya s/o is so cool and fine with that shyt you wouldn't have to be here for pages tryna justify it. It's a lot of people with "open relationships" lol.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
When I did cape for anyone?

:patrice:
"Y-y-y-y-yall still talkin about this"

Yea, we still talkin about it. Shakin our heads about it. LAUGHING about it.

So what are you gonna DO about it? :stopitslime:

"Im gonna respond to every post in here cause I dont care about yall talkin about this"

Go share a network dikk with @Desirous nikka. :camby: