So i found a coli brehette on tinder.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yall got it fukked up she doesn't have a man shes a side piece....and its destroying her perception of reality :wow:

She's not even lying she wholeheartedly believes the bullshyt shes spewing to the point she's trying to get us to accept her insanity as sound logic :wow:

She needs a case study done on her psyche :wow:

She on the wrong side of 30 and kissing all the camels from here to Istanbul isn't gonna keep her warm at night :wow:

:wow:

Perpetual Beast

Beast Mode Always On
Daps
Yall got it fukked up she doesn't have a man shes a side piece....and its destroying her perception of reality :wow:

She's not even lying she wholeheartedly believes the bullshyt shes spewing to the point she's trying to get us to accept her insanity as sound logic :wow:

She needs a case study done on her psyche :wow:

She on the wrong side of 30 and kissing all the camels from here to Istanbul isn't gonna keep her warm at night :wow:

Hope I can conduct that case study... I bet the results come back: Total Freak.

Flychologist

All Star
Daps
This thread could be a case study on woman logic and the lack thereof. You have 100% of the people telling you that you're doing something wrong then you're doing something wrong. Yet she really thinks she isn't. You can't even get 100% of this board to admit Adolf Hitler was a bad guy but we have the whole board telling you that you are doing unnecessarily stupid stuff and she's still trying to justify it. Just realize the error of your ways and head back to the drawing board and network on a real networking website.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Nobody is defending her just like nobody was defending Chris B. It's rare to have ZERO people come to your defense on this site. No trolls, cacs, c00ns, or women are coming to her defense. She on a island. How can she network by herself on an island? :mjlol:

Feelings caught OD. She went out of her way to change her avi. I think she even created it herself. :deadrose:

NOT EVEN THE WOMEN B :laff:
She a white woman, she a be aiight. :ld:

BOBN

Pro
Daps
:usure:She's just networking breh :whoa: That's all :mjlol:
Thats ok. I've got a girl I recently dumped and we might get back so i've decided i'm only interested in networking too :smugfavre:

Deleted my profile and coming back with a respectable face pic profile. I hear that liking pages gives brehs more mutual interests and NETWORKING common ground :youngsabo:

I'd "like" Fifty Shades Of Grey book/film but as much as I endorse the idea of whipping and beating tramps I cannot bear to co-sign this gayness even with a fake fb.

So @Desirous what makes you decide who is eligible for a NETWORKING right swipe? I mean, it wouldn't just be looks would it as that would be bad for business :sas2:

Last edited:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
They don't need to cosign it. I'm not cosigning their relationships.
It's not about your relationship, it's about your actions and being on a dating site while in a relationship :russ:

And again, I'm repeating myself because this was already asked. Males AND females. AND I already answered that I don't find all the males handsome & the ones that are just are & same for the girls. I'm not looking at them in a "romantic" way like that. I connect based on interests, mutual friends, and when it comes to "looks" meaning they look like someone I'd want to know. You guys are asking me the same questions looking for different answers or something.

:dead: @ The wording, I didn't say they were all handsome, I said not a single one of them was ugly and the way you tried to skirt around that tells me I'm right. And some of them are "handsome" too, which is pure comedy in itself. Also, I'm fukking dead off the "they look like someone I'd want to know" yeah a decent looking to handsome man that also swiped you based on your looks.

People aren't nosey when it comes to your family or friends. As soon as you put your s.o. up, they start snooping more. I don't need all that. My close friends know him and his close friends know me. The rest don't need to be in my business. Do you realize how many times I've been asked on this site alone what his race is? Who cares! No one asks me what my friends' race is lol but as soon as it has to do with a person you're dating, people have inquiring minds.

How convenient, share everything with social media except your man :russ: When it comes to everything else, fair game but keep that muthafukka under wraps like Area 51. Most of your followers on instagram are dudes, and you know the audience doesn't want to see your man, it's really that simple.

And that works for you. I just secured a National TV spot for one of my clients in February by pitching one of the producers who I met at an industry event a few years ago...it's a small world. The people I met her through, I initially met online & invited them to a Film Festival event I was helping to plan, they came, brought this chick as a guest, connection made. Like I said, just leave it at you having your personal opinion and me doing me. I say optics because your opinions are based on how you perceive something, not for what it actually is. I GET IT. I understand why you have this opinion, but I don't care because it really doesn't pertain to anything of relevance when it comes to my life.

You didn't meet her on Tinder :camby:

C2fKARo.jpg

Occam's razor the simplest answer is usually correct, you crave attention & tinder feeds that hence all the pics of you online or you're on a known dating app "networking" :dead:

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It's not about your relationship, it's about your actions and being on a dating site while in a relationship :russ:

You don't know of my actions other than me having an account. You can SPECULATE and that's about it. My actions aren't a problem within my relationship, so that's the only thing that would be of concern to me...not whether or not people on Coli are on board.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

:dead: @ The wording, I didn't say they were all handsome, I said not a single one of them was ugly and the way you tried to skirt around that tells me I'm right. And some of them are "handsome" too, which is pure comedy in itself. Also, I'm fukking dead off the "they look like someone I'd want to know" yeah a decent looking to handsome man that also swiped you based on your looks.

How convenient, share everything with social media except your man :russ: When it comes to everything else, fair game but keep that muthafukka under wraps like Area 51. Most of your followers on instagram are dudes, and you know the audience doesn't want to see your man, it's really that simple.

You didn't meet her on Tinder :camby:

C2fKARo.jpg

Occam's razor the simplest answer is usually correct, you crave attention & tinder feeds that hence all the pics of you online or you're on a known dating app "networking" :dead:

at malta going in
:wow:

thing is there are a bunch of women with this mindframe, they talk to exes and past lovers, have a bunch of "male friends", 100 dudes on whatsapp, 50 on kik, 100 on snapchat, use instagram to post pictures and have a gaggle of men simp for them, in and out of relationships, cry for a man of substance when they offer none themselves, won't give up that tinder, pof, okcupid account, they just luh luh the attention