So i found a coli brehette on tinder.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
:russ:...I don't agree with the whole networking premise or her still being on tinder, but her relationship is not the topic of the thread. He just made a thread about seeing her on tinder...I'm like nikka, you are on tinder too. Who gives a fukk? It's lame. This dude didn't even know she was in a relationship until one of y'all mentioned it:pachaha:.
We bout to put a bounty up breh. See how much :cape:ing for a chick who doesnt know u from a can of paint is worth to you.

-------------------------------

I didnt realize Tinder was the swipe site. What kind of networking can u do purely based on someone's appearance @Desirous?

nikkas know I :cape: here but even Im struggling to rationalize this.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
see all it takes is the seed to be planted, its no different how an affair at works start.

you just start talking, then taking breaks together, then lunch, then lunches outside work, then e-mailing, then exchanging numbers and texting only about work, then talking about your life more, then emotional affair / sexting then boom physical affair and the flower blooms

you may say right now its for "networking" and making "friends", and deep down you really mean it :mjlol:, but your planting the seeds and harvesting it little by little. You end up talking to one guy just as a "friend", but you become that girl who would never do this but the emotions take over and suddenly your like damn we have so much in common, we "click" and the next thing you know boom.

I've seen it time and time and time and time again.

This is why I'll never cheat because I can spot intentions from a mile away, seeds may be planted but I don't water em.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
@Desirous I'll stop tagging you :wow:

Aye yall I gotta stop cuz @Desirous knows she's in the wrong but won't admit it.

When @GinaThatAintNoDamnPuppy! can't superman for you, what leg do you have to stand on? It's cool for your cuck boyfriend so it's cool in general? :pachaha: It doesn't affect our personal lives so it shouldn't matter? :pachaha:

Am gonna use this example in my personal life so I know how to identify and not deal with skunts :banderas:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Honestly no trolling all honesty is there anyone reading this thread besides desirous right now who thinks this okay?

thecoli where no one agrees on anything

does anyone actually think this is ok breh? that the girl/boy you are dating right now committed to, is on tinder swiping away "networking", making "friends"
@Raye82

He wants that evidence to be dismissed so we can focus on shaming the single OP for being on Tinder

O god. This broad got me sounding like you :wow:

@Desirous look what you made me do

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
We bout to put a bounty up breh. See how much :cape:ing for a chick who doesnt know u from a can of paint is worth to you.

-------------------------------

I didnt realize Tinder was the swipe site. What kind of networking can u do purely based on someone's appearance @Desirious?

nikkas know I :cape: here but even Im struggling to rationalize this.

if even you aint caping
like i said everyone knows this is wrong

it would be like your wife having a ashleymadison account breha nd telling you she's just networking

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@Desirous I'll stop tagging you :wow:

Aye yall I gotta stop cuz @Desirous knows she's in the wrong but won't admit it.

When @GinaThatAintNoDamnPuppy! can't superman for you, what leg do you have to stand on? It's cool for your cuck boyfriend so it's cool in general? :pachaha: It doesn't affect our personal lives so it shouldn't matter? :pachaha:

Am gonna use this example in my personal life so I know not to do with skunts :banderas:
:whoatrice:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Damn, no help from the female brigade. Cool the Kid even rescuing himself from this one. Ripped to shreds by the #GMB wolves and nary a fukk given. Took down the "troll" avi in defeat. She might need to do some networking later to remove the stress of this L.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I remember when I was in a relationship, and this chick was at the bus stop every morning and she was very attractive (a coli dime).

She started to talk to me after about a month, smiling every morning, deep inside I was starting to look forward to our talks and seeing her so much that I'd even go to the bus stop earlier :heh:.

We lived like two minutes away and we'd talk for like 15 minutes at the bus stop every morning and like ten minutes on the bus, we had so much in common more than my gf at the time.

Anyways we exchanged numbers but didn't text or nothing :manny:, however one night it was like 10pm and she sent me a texthow shes bored, and if i wanted to come over and watch a movie :kony:. She lived two minutes away walking, I know that I could have torn that ish up and got away with it but I said no.

And that was it, I was in some fog I didn't realize until that point - on the road to infidelity but I deaded it, even changed my time at work so I never had to take that bus, and changed my number shortly thereafter.

What I'm saying is, even if you don't have the intent, your swimming in the water with sharks with a bloody nose, you can get caught up without even knowing it, because there is always someone out there, hotter, smarter, richer, that you will "click" with more.

Once that relationship your in becomes "stagnant", and routine, and the novelty of talking to someone new whose attractive plants seed if your not strong enough/wise enough you maybe saying sure I'll be right over

anyways thats my story

:smugfavre:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Damn, no help from the female brigade. Cool the Kid even rescuing himself from this one. Ripped to shreds by the #GMB wolves and nary a fukk given. Took down the "troll" avi in defeat. She might need to do some networking later to remove the stress of this L.
No females are defending it bc she's white and its wrong. It can't be justified. Just imagine you found out your s/o was on a dating app and was chatting to random strangers? It's fukked up no matter how you slice it. :comeon:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Hell nah her man isn't okay with it lol. I would assume that he isn't privy to all of these Tinder conversations either. But @Desirous has herself a dude with no backbone and she's got this guy so caught up, damn :wow:

This thread should be a lesson to these young ass nikkas on here. I mean maybe she isn't cheating or anything yet but all of her new options are lined up for her. You always gotta assume there's other nikkas lurking in the shadows. Be aware of your surroundings. :wow:
yall underestimating the possibility that dude is seeing her straight and raising her a flush. dude could very well just be treating Desirous as some covenient p*ssy and sheoeenoit

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This topic is still going
full