So i found a coli brehette on tinder.

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Nobody is defending her just like nobody was defending Chris B. It's rare to have ZERO people come to your defense on this site. No trolls, cacs, c00ns, or women are coming to her defense. She on a island. How can she network by herself on an island? :mjlol:

Feelings caught OD. She went out of her way to change that avi. I think she even created it herself. :deadrose:

NOT EVEN THE WOMEN B :laff:
Defend me for what? It's a site to meet other people in your city. What you do after you meet those people is up to you. They don't know what I'm doing, so what are they going to defend exactly?

No feels, just playing along, too.

Raye82

Sista Darkness
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Beardgang :noah:
:cape: :cape: :cape: :cape: :cape: :cape: :cape:

#DISGUSTYA

:russ:...I don't agree with the whole networking premise or her still being on tinder, but her relationship is not the topic of the thread. He just made a thread about seeing her on tinder...I'm like nikka, you are on tinder too. Who gives a fukk? It's lame. This dude didn't even know she was in a relationship until one of y'all mentioned it:pachaha:.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Change your avi to a :troll: face to act like you didn't catch feelings brehs
She "just playing along too"

527b1c65ced262e008000014.gif

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Defend me for what? It's a site to meet other people in your city. What you do after you meet those people is up to you. They don't know what I'm doing, so what are they going to defend exactly?

No feels, just playing along, too.

I read most of the posts in here and I didn't really see you mention it. You said you want to meet cool people on Tinder but you said you aren't interested in meeting them in person? What are you gaining from being on Tinder? Conversation? I don't understand. I'll play your game for a second, let's say you truly are "networking" as you say. What is the benefit? Can you share an example of a situation where Tinder was helpful or beneficial in some way?

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:russ:...I don't agree with the whole networking premise or her still being on tinder, but her relationship is not the topic of the thread. He just made a thread about seeing her on tinder...I'm like nikka, you are on tinder too. Who gives a fukk? It's lame. This dude didn't even know she was in a relationship until one of y'all mentioned it:pachaha:.
My thing is, it doesn't matter what people agree with. If it's working for me and not affecting my relationship, it's irrelevant. There are things that go on in other people's relationships that I don't understand or agree with, but that's just not my business.

I don't hide that I'm dating someone and I'm not hiding the Tinder app...cause there's no reason to. It SHOWS you all kinds of people who are living close to you AND all your mutual friends. I've known my bf since grade 6, so we have a lot of mutual friends from back then, high school and so forth. If I'm trying to be sneaky, it's not exactly a good idea to be on an app linked to your Facebook account, basically, and posting pics of myself. I've come across a lot of people I know on there, and obviously I'm not invisible either and trying to hide an account.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I read most of the posts in here and I didn't really see you mention it. You said you want to meet cool people on Tinder but you said you aren't interested in meeting them in person? What are you gaining from being on Tinder? Conversation? I don't understand. I'll play your game for a second, let's say you truly are "networking" as you say. What is the benefit? Can you share an example of a situation where Tinder was helpful or beneficial in some way?

networking
breh
networking

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
naa fam. 6 pics, all of which are her.

she doesn't even make any mention that she is in a relationship...just that she ain't on there for intimate encounters. :skip:
that psychological game :wow: I've seen this before on dating sites

when she come across a guy with a tight mouthpiece, all that shyt will be thrown out the window

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
My thing is, it doesn't matter what people agree with. If it's working for me and not affecting my relationship, it's irrelevant. There are things that go on in other people's relationships that I don't understand or agree with, but that's just not my business.

I don't hide that I'm dating someone and I'm not hiding the Tinder app...cause there's no reason to. It SHOWS you all kinds of people who are living close to you AND all your mutual friends. I've known my bf since grade 6, so we have a lot of mutual friends from back then, high school and so forth. If I'm trying to be sneaky, it's not exactly a good idea to be on an app linked to your Facebook account, basically, and posting pics of myself. I've come across a lot of people I know on there, and obviously I'm not invisible either and trying to hide an account.
Brehs she really convinced herself that what she's doing is normal and she doesn't have to be "sneaky" with it.

You are witnessing firsthand how women rationalize this behavior. Firsthand.

Raye82

Sista Darkness
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Beardgang :noah:

You're right, it's your relationship, not mine. I just don't agree because tinder is a dating site. I just think you might create unnecessary trouble for yourself with your man, but you know him and his comfort levels, so :manny:. I just think it's lame that dude made a thread about seeing you on there, it was just silly to me. Anyway, I wish you well with your boo.