So i found a coli brehette on tinder.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I notice that Tinder is full of teachers. Educators. At least among the black women. White women get an automatic X from me but there's probably a lot of white teacher's on there too. I've matched with like five or six teachers. No wonder these young brehs hormones are so wild.

Sane

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London Town
Wan more? :shaq:

54hiyw.png

2gwe5ox.png

kcf7k9.png

No side on booty shots
No animal print
No satanic piercings
Adequate grammar
:banderas:

But what will happen when Idris Elba or (Leo Di Caprio if shes :mjpls:) come through her TV job?

:lupe:
:usure:She's just networking breh :whoa: That's all :mjlol:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I notice that Tinder is full of teachers. Educators. At least among the black women. White women get an automatic X from me but there's probably a lot of white teacher's on there too. I've matched with like five or six teachers. No wonder these young brehs hormones are so wild.

whores are in all profession breh

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Goddamn that networking excuse. I thought I saw and heard it all but women in 2015 are very creative. I have to give her credit because there's no shortage of simps who will buy that bullshyt. The Coli, for the most part, would never buy it.. but men in 2015 are desperate as hell and will go to war for scraps. :mjcry:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Goddamn that networking excuse. I thought I saw and heard it all but women in 2015 are very creative. I have to give her credit because there's no shortage of simps who will buy that bullshyt. The Coli, for the most part, would never buy it.. but men in 2015 are desperate as hell and will go to war for scraps. :mjcry:

these doug heffernan ass simps

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
@Desirous or @RealAssanova

Is there at least a pic with her and her bf so dudes know that she is off the market...and there just to "network"?

naa fam. 6 pics, all of which are her.

she doesn't even make any mention that she is in a relationship...just that she ain't on there for intimate encounters. :skip:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
I'm saying though
Shorty was in here desperately deflecting like Chris B was in that other thread :sas2:
Nobody is defending her just like nobody was defending Chris B. It's rare to have ZERO people come to your defense on this site. No trolls, cacs, c00ns, or women are coming to her defense. She on a island. How can she network by herself on an island? :mjlol:

Avi changed. Feelings caught.
Feelings caught OD. She went out of her way to change her avi. I think she even created it herself. :deadrose:

NOT EVEN THE WOMEN B :laff:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Nobody is defending her just like nobody was defending Chris B. It's rare to have ZERO people come to your defense on this site. No trolls, cacs, c00ns, or women are coming to her defense. She on a island. How can she network by herself on an island? :mjlol:

Feelings caught OD. She went out of her way to change her avi. I think she even created it herself. :deadrose:

NOT EVEN THE WOMEN B :laff:

when even teh wolfpack is like :kony: