So i found a coli brehette on tinder.

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
:dead:

Let me catch my woman on Tinder and she trying to tell me she "networking" , she gonna be single real quick, real quick. This is some Iraqi Minister of Information levels of spin, it's a dating app PERIOD, no dude is getting on there to "network" :russ:

@RealAssanova what kind of pics does she have up, if she out here "networking" she shouldn't have any pics where you can see her body.

nothing spectacular or suggestive. pic of her kissing a camel :scust:, her in work attire, a blue dress...

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
:salute: this site for being one of the avenues keeping me on point. It constantly reminds me that these hoes ain't shyt and they'll lie to themselves and to you with a straight face. :mjlol:

Next time I catch myself staring to pay attention to one of the women I'm dealing with Instead of just nodding and waiting to hit , I'll be able to pull his thread display up in my mind and tune them out again. :ohlawd:

I love being a man. :blessed:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Sent my ex to the bushes for having a pof account. She tried to say "it's not what it looks like". I'm like then what the fuck were you doing on there then. There was nothing she could say to justify her being on a dating site while in a committed relationship. These guhs really love the attention smh.

All these guhs the same. What's a young 24y/o breh to do:damn:

:salute: your a man breh

as i always say women want you to be confused because in confusion you give them the benefit of the doubt

anytime you hear its not what it looks like
your overreacting
i was just.......

:camby: