So i found a coli brehette on tinder.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
I'm really trying to concern myself with what 98.9% of other men think right now, but ...it's just not working.

Listen I agree with you on the fact your relationship is def your business without a doubt...

With that being said....the excuse of using Tinder as a "networking" outlet while you are in a relationship??

If I was your BF I seriously would tell you:

2zojhvp.gif

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Listen I agree with you on the fact your relationship is def your business without a doubt...

With that being said....the excuse of using Tinder as a "networking" outlet while you are in a relationship??

If I was your BF I seriously would tell you:

2zojhvp.gif

Yes it is.

Not an excuse :smile:

Well, you're not and like I said, if something becomes an issue with us, it will be eliminated. It's not an issue...as hard as that is to believe. It just really doesn't matter what "other people would do" because other people aren't in my relationship so that holds no weight at all. Just gotta save that for you and yours.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Network on LinkedIn. She can say what she wants, no one is going to a site specific for dating and casual sex for platonic friends or network connections.

Red flag off top if a dude I was with has females all in his inbox and shyt but its just for networking.:shaq2:

Wait are you thickums :ohhh:?

-DMP-

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Sent my ex to the bushes for having a pof account. She tried to say "it's not what it looks like". I'm like then what the fuck were you doing on there then. There was nothing she could say to justify her being on a dating site while in a committed relationship. These guhs really love the attention smh.

All these guhs the same. What's a young 24y/o breh to do:damn:

Last edited:

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
I'm usually the LAST person to side with the #GMB or #HOH dudes on this forum.

But to claim your using TInder of all websites as a networking tool is just plain BULLSHYT brehette.

you can't even communicate with someone unless you BOTH swipe right. Meaning even if you swiped right on someone just because they "looked like a good networking connect" :mjlol:, THEY still swiped right on your ass cause they thought you looked good enough to smash, and being that it's tinder thats where ALL their minds will be at .

You claiming to Network on a site that wasn't built to Network on. Thats almost as bad as saying your on Adult friend finders to network.

Dudes are on their to bag chicks PERIOD, there is ABSOLUTELY no reason for a woman in a relationship to be on that app.

This is the type of shyt I would have tried to pull in my young savage days if I got caught up by my girl for still trying to bag chicks online
" But But But Im just on there for networking, why you so insecure, your crazy".:camby:

As much as I hate to admit it this dude @Emperor_ReinScarf be looking like a prophet around here.:russ:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
Yes it is.

Not an excuse :smile:

Well, you're not and like I said, if something becomes an issue with us, it will be eliminated. It's not an issue...as hard as that is to believe. It just really doesn't matter what "other people would do" because other people aren't in my relationship so that holds no weight at all. Just gotta save that for you and yours.

If he does know for a fact that you use Tinder to "network" and your on there fairly often and he's cool with that then it is what it is......

But he does know this correct?