h1lec.jpg
[/QUOTE]

:russ: shyt caught me off guard

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
at the end of the day, if her dude is cool with him, that's on him. we can all feel like she's not keeping it real with herself but it's on her...

but let's keep it real though, if you had a friend dating a girl and his girl was acting the same way and using the same justifications, any friend would stage an intervention for him to stop being such a bytch.

dude is either the lamest dude ever or really not that serious about the relationship like others said. basically dude is either one extreme or the other.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Either a doormat simp
Or desirous is just on his roster

at the end of the day, if her dude is cool with him, that's on him. we can all feel like she's not keeping it real with herself but it's on her...

but let's keep it real though, if you had a friend dating a girl and his girl was acting the same way and using the same justifications, any friend would stage an intervention for him to stop being such a bytch.

dude is either the lamest dude ever or really not that serious about the relationship like others said. basically dude is either one extreme or the other.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
He's just dming all these big booty hos for networking :mjpls:

Network on LinkedIn. She can say what she wants, no one is going to a site specific for dating and casual sex for platonic friends or network connections.

Red flag off top if a dude I was with has females all in his inbox and shyt but its just for networking.:shaq2:

Hater1013

Rookie
Daps
My 416 nikkaz may know who i'm on about :lolbron:

she works in public relations :skip:

32 :huhldup:

lakers fan :mjpls:

and ain't lookin for intimate encounters :heh:

shud i swipe right or left? :patrice:

last active...2 days ago :lupe:
:yeshrug:BUT SOME WAY SOME HOW SHE STILL GETS AROUND