So.... I after 4 years, I'm re-watching LOST for the first time...

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Are there really nikkas out there cosigning the show though?:patrice: I started watching it after the second season, because I think the third season was about to start. If I had watched from the very beginning I would have been like :birdman: at the ending. I feel like people who watch it on dvd, kind of know how it ends, and are curious to see how it got there. I remember nikkas be trying to figure out what the four toed statue was, trying to interpret the hieroglyphics, all that shyt in each episode. In the end, all that shyt didn't matter.

I don't think nikkas who have the dvds invest time is figuring out what everything means in each episode, they just watch the next one and keep it moving.

I will say it did have the best cliff hanger season finales though.
:ohhh: That's the motherfukking point. People like me who watched the show after the series ended, don't fukking obsess over all the mysteries & shyt because we can just move on to the next episode, unlike folks who watched the show when it was on. That's why folks like me are a lot more positive about the show.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
They were alive on the island. The ending with the purgatory stuff was what happened when all of them eventually died off (either on the island or off). They had built a bond so special that somehow in death they found a way to still be together.
:snoop: Yung, A lot smart people who watched the show when it was on, can't figure this shyt out.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I fukking hate this show with every fiber of my being b/c it had so much potential and I loved it then they started injecting all this bullshyt and didnt provide any answers at the end. Possibly the biggest fall off of a TV show ever starting epically and ending in utter trash. I feel like Samuel L Jackson in Jackie Brown when talking about this shyt.

6 years of my fukking life thinking I'm eventually gonna get answers to all of the questions they posed..FUKING WASTED ON THIS PIECE OF shyt SHOW. I'll never forgive Damon Lindelof for this shyt. Same nikka who fukked up Prometheus by scrapping the original script that gave you all of the answers and was a proper prequel. He trying to do it again with Prometheus 2. Keep thinking you gonna get answers and you will be disappointed.

Last edited:

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
Ahhhh Anna Lucia. Such a forgettable worthless character.... almost as bad as Kate.

disgustya

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Show was ahead of it's time, and executed so well. None of the imitators have really been able to match what it had imo. This serialized horror/sci-fi/genre television program shyt really popped off because of LOST.

They should have never embraced the "mystery" culture as much as they did. It was a double edged sword. On one hand...it DID add to a ton of excitement throughout the shows run, on the other hand...I feel like it became so damn overblown towards the end, with everyone just sort of asking for answers just because, and completely failing to use context clues anymore. It became a little petty, and it's too bad, because the show still had a ton of memorable character moments and thematic clarity towards the end of its run.

A lot of people still think that they were in purgatory the whole time...which wasn't the case....but people didn't get the last season.

Not sure, but the dude that played Desmond won an Emmy...deservedly so.

He didn't win an Emmy...he was only nominated for one, and not for The Constant.

http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Henry_Ian_Cusick

Dude was also accused of assaulting a woman on set....:russ:

Only people that won individual emmy's were Locke and Ben. Evangeline Lilly (Kate) was (shockingly) nominated for one, as was Matthew Fox, but they didn't win.

I think the cast may have won the ensemble award one year too.

Last edited:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
:mindblown:

I just finished it last night, still don't know how to feel brehs, but I loved it nontheless, gotta take a while to process the whole thing. It's cool because through out the show it felt like certain parts were really speaking to me specifically, cool shyt.