So.... I after 4 years, I'm re-watching LOST for the first time...

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
finally somebody gets it Lost was one of the best shows ever made despite its flaws.

Yep! How many TV shows can match budget & scale of "Lost". The scale of them season finales looked like something out of summer blockbusters :whew:. The musical score done by Michael Giacchino for "Lost" is the best for a TV Show EVER!!!

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
been contemplating watching this... is it really THAT good?

Like, better than Heroes (my shyt), Nip Tuck, Walking Dead, Game of Thrones. etc?

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
we have to go back:hmm:

That was one of the biggest "oh shyt" moments in tv history if not the biggest...when nikkas realized that wasn't a flash back but instead a flash forward it was str8 pandemonium. nikkas couldn't even process that shyt....these nikkas had got off the fukking island B...

man...Lost used to really fukk with a nikka...

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
once you stop thinking about the islands mysteries and take it for what it is...it becomes amazing. B

great writing and character development, delivered like no show has ever done or ever will.

greatness.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
*covers eyes just in case*

This is my first time watching it, half way through the final season, shyt is :lawd:

I wanna read through this thread man i'm scared of the spoilers

:lupe:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
The reason there will never be another show like Lost is because of Lost

Aint no one falling for this "we arent just making it all up as we go along" shyt ever again. Fool me once...:camby:

I have the whole series on dvd because i wanted to show my kids the GOAT show. But it will never leave its plastic wrap now that I know what a waste it all was.

GoT has trumped it in terms of scale and has buried its corpse in terms of character development and storytelling

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
*covers it yes just in case*

This is my first time watching it, half way through the final season, shyt is :lawd:

I wanna read through this thread man i'm scared of the spoilers

:lupe:
There are no spoilers, thats the problem. Oh wait...it was all a bathtub drain:stopitslime:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Lost was the ultimate tv con, sell millions multiple seasons of a show with no plot. I saw Lost for what it was in the 2nd season, episode 4 and i abandoned ship. It was clear these guys had no idea what they were going with it.

Arson Welles

is the lightning
Daps
Reppin
The Gilead Gunslingers
This was the best show I've ever seen. Like once every few months I start talking about it, and how I wish there was a show like it on again...but there never will be.

LOST is one of the only shows I've ever prefered to watch on TV. Commercials and all. I needed to the two or three minutes of commercials to process what had just happened on the show.

The characters were amazing. I believed everything they did.

I can see where some people didn't like the later seasons, I totally get it. But I had no complaints about anything in the entire show, excpet Nikki and Paolo. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikki_and_Paulo

GoT probably has a better following now, but it will never be what LOST was for me.