So.... I after 4 years, I'm re-watching LOST for the first time...

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
see dude.. you're looking at the show entirely wrong. stop worrying about the islands mysteries. focus on the people.
fukk that nonsense. if you dont want people to focus on the mysteries you purposely threw into the god damn script and instead to focus on the people, then dont introduce the fukking science fiction aspects into the show period. they had whole multi season arcs (walt for instance) and just threw that shyt off to the side like it was some minor ass one episode occurrence and have the audacity to say we shouldnt care about that plotline and focus on the people :what:

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
fukk that nonsense. if you dont want people to focus on the mysteries you purposely threw into the god damn script and instead to focus on the people, then dont introduce the fukking science fiction aspects into the show period. they had whole multi season arcs (walt for instance) and just threw that shyt off to the side like it was some minor ass one episode occurrence and have the audacity to say we shouldnt care about that plotline and focus on the people :what:
:umad:

Daps
Reppin
California
Season 2 opener was dope, made me think I was on the wrong channel for like three minutes.

But yo this thread made me go on youtube and I just realized something.. The John Locke character prolly has the saddest story of any character I ever seen when you really sit down and think about his life. Damn. Dope ass character though.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Lost was the ultimate tv con, sell millions multiple seasons of a show with no plot. I saw Lost for what it was in the 2nd season, episode 4 and i abandoned ship. It was clear these guys had no idea what they were going with it.

This is exactly what I did. I was hyped for season 2 too. Then I was like "oh they just ain't gonna explain this smoke monster? Okay I'm out." didn't watch it again until it ended. Those abc forums were the WOAT too when it was on. I used to get in arguments with stans who would screen cap some background object and analyze it to death. I kept telling them the writers weren't that smart. Later on I proved to be right. :myman:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Lost was so f*cking epic :ohlawd:

until season 5:beli:

-they were on to such a good thing.. why did they f*ck it all off and turn it into complete and utter dogsh*t:why: