So how much longer is that racist @Slystallion going to be allowed here?

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
I don't defend Hulks actions just hope he can be forgiven at some point, while hoping that what he said that day doesn't represent what is in his heart. And I would have visited and have been thrilled to meet Obama given the opportunity and as a giants fan I hate the Eagles
The worst part about this bullshyt is the fact that you think you know who “Hulk Hogan” is deep down because of the facade you’ve seen on tv.

Then when private conversations are leaked revealing his true feelings it’s “that’s not how hulk is :to:

Hulk Hogan the wrestling gimmick is not a racist. Terry whatever, the guy who portrayed Hulk Hogan absolutely is.
You fukking mark.

Last edited:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
I voted for Bush, Romney, McCain...i'm a conservative

I'm not going to all of a sudden support Hillary when she stands against the economic vision that I have

I don't believe Trump is a racist...nobody called him a racist before he was in politics...he was friends with all the celebrities

It's misguided to lump anyone who votes for one party as a racist...I don't believe your a communist for instance...both sides have good intentions just different visions of what they feel works best philosophically

i'm telling you if we spoke on a podcast you'll know me better and realize I have good intentions
How can @Slystallion be intentionally racist? he took my samoan/tongan Nation Of islam once upon a believing time/follower brown sweaty Cock down his throat and between his wet silky legs..

and he Loved it!!

Goodbye World

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Can I report posters that keep hating on asians:jbhmm:

YOURE ALLOWED TO BE RACIST TO MOST RACES ON HERE

SOMETIMES THIS FORUM FOREAL DOES SOUND LIKE STOORMFRONT WHEN THE TOPIC OF JEWS COMES UP
:camby:
How can @Slystallion be intentionally racist? he took my samoan/tongan Nation Of islam once upon a believing time/follower brown sweaty Cock down his throat and between his wet silky legs..

and he Loved it!!

:wtf:

mykey

Superstar
Daps
At some point a line in the sand had to be drawn. It's unacceptable to have blatant white supremacists on this forum.
:francis:

@Houston911 please do the necessary.

Daps
If you want to get on a podcast with a couple of coli posters I'll gladly do it. You'll see i'm an honest person who isn't racist
fukk your podcast ive seen your posts for years what could you possibly say to erase this suspect posting history. There's no point talking to someone as willingly ignorant as yourself. You exposed yourself something awful with tour caping for Hogan, trying to spin uo any excuse or angle outside of the obvious fact that hes a fukking racist. I wouldnt be surprised if you don't think you're a racist either, but if that is the case you're deluded. There is no fam here for you, no of us claim you. None of us want you. Most of us hope you go the same was as Hogan and it would only be fitting since you've spent everyday since them tapes dropped licking his nuts
@Houston911 Is this really not enough to warrant a ban?

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
fukk your podcast ive seen your posts for years what could you possibly say to erase this suspect posting history. There's no point talking to someone as willingly ignorant as yourself. You exposed yourself something awful with tour caping for Hogan, trying to spin uo any excuse or angle outside of the obvious fact that hes a fukking racist. I wouldnt be surprised if you don't think you're a racist either, but if that is the case you're deluded. There is no fam here for you, no of us claim you. None of us want you. Most of us hope you go the same was as Hogan and it would only be fitting since you've spent everyday since them tapes dropped licking his nuts
@Houston911 Is this really not enough to warrant a ban?

He's a dumb and delusional white boy, but I have not seen anything ban worthy from him in this thread. (Maybe I missed it)

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
He's a dumb and delusional white boy, but I have not seen anything ban worthy from him in this thread. (Maybe I missed it)
You have folks like @Sccit who in his Kobe stanning interjected and arrogantly spoke on black folks issues regarding Kobe that was much more ban worthy. But he serves a purpose for certain shyt mods who are ok with it