So how much longer is that racist @Slystallion going to be allowed here?

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He’s a typical shythead conservative who likes being entertained by black people and “minorities” yet he doesn’t value their lives enough to embrace political views that would actually benefit them. He buys into right wing politics when it fits his agenda but he plays the fool when you break things down along racial lines.

He’s been doing the same routine for YEARS.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I ain't a racist or alt right...alt right only applies to a small fringe of cuckoo white supremacists who hang with Richard Spencer...the media and the left have attempted to paint with a broad brush any one who voted for Trump or is conservative as alt right and that's inaccurate

Using an internet slang term doesn't mean someone belongs to a group or is racist

I've stated for years I'm a free market conservative

I've never thought or expressed anything racist in my life

Shoot half my family crossed the border illegally lmao
Dawg shut the fukk up. What's up with you cacs forcing yourselves into places you aren't wanted? fukkin beat it :camby:

Daps
All trump was doing was returning smoke that LeBron started... You can have an opinion that a president should be above it

But we know Trump goes in on all relevant challengers and that's why he won... Battled the media Hollywood and athletes and you think this will affect his popularity?

He went in on Deniro too and called him dumb

Of course it won't this is what made Trump the president because someone finally fought back against outspoken liberals

LeBron is a good genuine person but besides not being old enough to run the minute he has to articulate policies on TV he would be out of his league and wouldn't even win one primary...maybe Ohio on the dems side

Your being delusional lmao

:wow:Lord knoes the strength of Trumps campaign came from his ability to articulate and lay out groundbreaking policy

@Houston911 If he isnt a white supremicist hes brainwashed as hell man talks like a damn agent

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
I haven’t gone thru this thread and I won’t but this is a board that pretty openly is racist towards whites and nothing ever seems to happen about that.

I’ve been attacked for being white thousands of times on here. It’s a major reason why I no longer post here and barely even lurk anymore.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
@Slystallion , I will call You by your name..sweetheart..
MV5BYjUyMjc4MDQtYmFiZS00MjEzLTkwZmYtMTQ5OGE5YjZlZWUxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjM4NTM5NDY@._V1_.jpg

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
A lot of users here catch heat for trolling or having unpopular opinions but the biggest problem posters here are dudes like @Slystallion and a few other guys who's names I can't remember who are obvious racists/WS. Not just his Trump support but he's made some suspect comments too. Should've been banned a long time ago