So how much longer is that racist @Slystallion going to be allowed here?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You have folks like @Sccit who in his Kobe stanning interjected and arrogantly spoke on black folks issues regarding Kobe that was much more ban worthy. But he serves a purpose for certain shyt mods who are ok with it

THIS LOSER WANTS ME BANNED CUZ I SHIIT ON LEBRON AND THEN HE DESPERATELY TRIES TO PRETEND LIKE I SAID SOMETHIN OUTA LINE CUZ I DEFENDED KOBE’S “I WANNA SEE THE FACTS FIRST” STANCE.

I AINT GOIN NO WHERE.. THIS FOOT STAYIN ON YOUR NECK PUNK. DEAL WIT IT.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
You have folks like @Sccit who in his Kobe stanning interjected and arrogantly spoke on black folks issues regarding Kobe that was much more ban worthy. But he serves a purpose for certain shyt mods who are ok with it
The Purge thread had plenty of evidence.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
He's a dumb and delusional white boy, but I have not seen anything ban worthy from him in this thread. (Maybe I missed it)
... breh

“I don't believe Trump is a racist...nobody called him a racist before he was in politics...he was friends with all the celebrities”
:gucci:

First of all, the US Dept of Justice sued trump for discriminatory housing practices in the 80s - the very government he now works for called him a racist. He was a major contributor to the racist “Obama is a Muslim Kenyan” campaign. Not to mention all the xenophobic shyt Trump’s said in the last three years.

It’s no different than someone saying “I don’t think David Dukes racist”

You’re saying being a white supremacist apologist isn’t ban worthy? :comeon:

Add on top @Slystallion openly caping for another racist (Hulk Hogan) in the most delusional way possible “No, he’s not racist because the character he plays on television isn’t racist”
:francis:

Then people call him out for racist bullshyt, and lo and behold, he says he’s not racist either! Why would we believe him after he’s already used that non-argument twice before to defend known bigots. Throw him the fukk outta here.
:camby:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Obviously Donald Trump isn’t a racist if you ignore:

-His campaign against the Central Park Five
-His record of discriminatory housing practices
-His attempt to play to America’s xenophobia / bigotry and paint Obama as an “other”
-His inability to denounce white supremacists in Charlottesville

Outside of that he’s an ally to the black community

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Obviously Donald Trump isn’t a racist if you ignore:

-His campaign against the Central Park Five
-His record of discriminatory housing practices
-His attempt to play to America’s xenophobia / bigotry and paint Obama as an “other”
-His inability to denounce white supremacists in Charlottesville

Outside of that he’s an ally to the black community
Might also have to ignore his pardoning of a sherriff who was part of the birther campaign, pardoning a pro jim crow conspiracy peddler, and appointing a segregationist as attorney general who was opposed to the voting rights act.

Last edited:
Daps
This stupid era of digging up every single flaw from someone's past decades later is annoying as fukk

Damn sensitive ass tide pod eating yoga latte sipping soy boys

I guess I'll just keep upping this thread to shed light on the posting habits of this conservative Trump voter that routinely capes for Hulk Hogan

Wonder how many quotes it'll take :lupe:
Maybe he's just misunderstood and just happens to fall in line with racist pieces of shyts through some sort of coincidence
:lupe:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I guess I'll just keep upping this thread to shed light on the posting habits of this conservative Trump voter that routinely capes for Hulk Hogan

Maybe he's just misunderstood and just happens to fall in line with racist pieces of shyts through some sort of coincidence
Mods here have shown whose side they're on, breh. Thanks for keeping your foot on his neck tho

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

wtf :dahell:

ban this fakkit already :dead:

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps

I ain't a racist or alt right...alt right only applies to a small fringe of cuckoo white supremacists who hang with Richard Spencer...the media and the left have attempted to paint with a broad brush any one who voted for Trump or is conservative as alt right and that's inaccurate

Using an internet slang term doesn't mean someone belongs to a group or is racist

I've stated for years I'm a free market conservative

I've never thought or expressed anything racist in my life

Shoot half my family crossed the border illegally lmao