So how much longer is that racist @Slystallion going to be allowed here?

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
@Slystallion Now wait a minute, is this you celebrating another known racist?

I'm a conservative and a Hogan stan...it's been known for over a decade...I've been engaged in these discussions since SOHH it's not secret i'm a free market conservative and grew up a fan of Hulk Hogan, Rocky, and Michael Jordan

I'll be more than glad to get on a podcast...last time I got on a podcast was in 2012 it was pretty cool...you will find discussion civil and i'm certain we would get along really well...

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Word?
@Miami316 @Golayitdown @TOAD99 @RammerJammer @Ravishing Brick Rude

Now all of yall are in TSC heavy, are you rocking with Sly's claim that he's just hoping his boyhood hero can get forgiveness or have these last 3 years been nonsensical plea copping and insistence that Hogan's triumphant return is coming regardless how the black audience feels. Or is there no need to defend Hulk's actions since

:mjgrin:And what's this bullshyt about you being a Giants fan so that's why you posted

What was the "this" you speak of? Surely you can't mean the Eagles decision to not go see that racist cheetoh, right? I mean, it wouldn't be a good look for you to be caping for TWO crusty, old racists, right?

He’s clearly a racist Trump supporter :manny:

Daps
I'm a conservative and a Hogan stan...it's been known for over a decade...I've been engaged in these discussions since SOHH it's not secret i'm a free market conservative and grew up a fan of Hulk Hogan, Rocky, and Michael Jordan

I don't know who you think you're fooling fukkboy you clearly said
Hogan back trump president
We already know you're a worthless skinwalker that praises the ground that stain Hoegan walks on, but the "trump president" part sure is interesting.

Looks to me like you got so excited that your boy was possibly coming back that you slipped up and let your true colors show.:picard: To think you'd spend so much time on this website when there are thousands of your fellow supremacists out there who would love to relive the glory days of Hoegan

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I don't know who you think you're fooling fukkboy you clearly said

We already know you're a worthless skinwalker that praises the ground that stain Hoegan walks on, but the "trump president" part sure is interesting.

Looks to me like you got so excited that your boy was possibly coming back that you slipped up and let your true colors show.:picard: To think you'd spend so much time on this website when there are thousands of your fellow supremacists out there who would love to relive the glory days of Hoegan

it's not a secret i'm a Trump supporter, I'm a big fan of the tax cuts and the ability to take on the media and call them out on their bias....do I care about the wall or immigration ...no ...am I crazy about his trade policy...not really

but personally I want to move away from political talk and focusing more on fitness and financial tips and staying more on the positive tip

politics brings out the worst and gets interpreted wrong and you end up judged based on others

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Word?

Now all of yall are in TSC heavy, are you rocking with Sly's claim that he's just hoping his boyhood hero can get forgiveness or have these last 3 years been nonsensical plea copping and insistence that Hogan's triumphant return is coming regardless how the black audience feels. Or is there no need to defend Hulk's actions since

:mjgrin:And what's this bullshyt about you being a Giants fan so that's why you posted

What was the "this" you speak of? Surely you can't mean the Eagles decision to not go see that racist cheetoh, right? I mean, it wouldn't be a good look for you to be caping for TWO crusty, old racists, right?

@Slystallion Now wait a minute, is this you celebrating another known racist?

Homie got them blades boots, with foot firmly planted on sly’s neck :mjgrin:

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Word?

fukk that dude :hhh:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
First things first fukk @Slystallion, Hulk Hogan, and anybody that rides for either of them. With that out the way, let's get to it.

full

full

A lot of his posts are caping for his hero Hulk Hogan, a confirmed racist and overall piece of shyt, but he did have an interesting take in that Eagles WH Thread:

Tell us how you really feel Sly:mjgrin:

We supposed to just ignore this clown because he says "n word" instead of dropping hard bombs? I can see how he may have slid through the cracks on the Memorial Day Purge but I'm hoping we can shine some light on this now. There's no way anybody that spends that much time defending a racist isn't one themselves:yeshrug:
I think sly is a fukking flaming fakkit and after reading this post I think you are too :francis:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Word?

He comes caping whenever Hogan's name is mentioned. At times he even seems like he tries to deliberately bring him up. Honestly, I'm surprised he made it past the purge:ehh:

Daps
Someone tag Tua for fukkery I can't on my phone
@TUA TAGOVAILOA This who you wanted?

it's not a secret i'm a Trump supporter, I'm a big fan of the tax cuts and the ability to take on the media and call them out on their bias....do I care about the wall or immigration ...no ...am I crazy about his trade policy...not really

but personally I want to move away from political talk and focusing more on fitness and financial tips and staying more on the positive tip

politics brings out the worst and gets interpreted wrong and you end up judged based on others
giphy.gif

A Hogan stan also being a Trump supporter, I'm shocked. What isn't surprising is that the two reasons you listed for supporting Trump are the usual vague talking points spewed by his racist supporters. Did he also win you over because he's a "savvy businessman"? And you aren't on any kind of positive tips when you're attacking those that go at your hero. You're so full of shyt Sly we all see through you

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds

giphy.gif

A Hogan stan also being a Trump supporter, I'm shocked. What isn't surprising is that the two reasons you listed for supporting Trump are the usual vague talking points spewed by his racist supporters. Did he also win you over because he's a "savvy businessman"? And you aren't on any kind of positive tips when you're attacking those that go at your hero. You're so full of shyt Sly we all see through you

No. Tuaminator. I can't tag his new name

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps

giphy.gif

I voted for Bush, Romney, McCain...i'm a conservative

I'm not going to all of a sudden support Hillary when she stands against the economic vision that I have

I don't believe Trump is a racist...nobody called him a racist before he was in politics...he was friends with all the celebrities

It's misguided to lump anyone who votes for one party as a racist...I don't believe your a communist for instance...both sides have good intentions just different visions of what they feel works best philosophically

i'm telling you if we spoke on a podcast you'll know me better and realize I have good intentions