So how much longer is that racist @Slystallion going to be allowed here?

Daps
I voted for Bush, Romney, McCain...i'm a conservative

I'm not going to all of a sudden support Hillary when she stands against the economic vision that I have

I don't believe Trump is a racist...nobody called him a racist before he was in politics...he was friends with all the celebrities

It's misguided to lump anyone who votes for one party as a racist...I don't believe your a communist for instance...both sides have good intentions just different visions of what they feel works best philosophically

i'm telling you if we spoke on a podcast you'll know me better and realize I have good intentions
Your intentions mean nothing to me, when it comes to racism I deal in absolutes and you are absolutely a racist. I dont think ALL republicans are racist I dont think ALL people who vote republican are racist, I know you and Terry are racist though. I already said you aren't fooling us, your wilder posts don't seem to show up like @Call Me James said, but you not cutting past the memory of us TSC brehs.

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
I grew up on hip hop. I love this community, I can relate most to everyone on this site. Everyone I grew up with and my family are minorities and I grew up in Paterson NJ. I just happen to believe in the free market and was a huge Hulk Hogan fan growing up so I see the guy through the same lens I did when I was 9 hoping he's a much better person than those horrible statements.

I don't post on any other sites...this is where my home is
How do you relate with anyone on this site outside of hip-hop? Even with hip-hop, where does resonate with you?

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
How do you relate with anyone on this site outside of hip-hop? Even with hip-hop, where does resonate with you?

there are subforums about games, sports, hip hop, wrestling, movies and films...and nobody has the takes or the sense of humor the Coli has...this is the best the internet has to offer bar none

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
there are subforums about games, sports, hip hop, wrestling, movies and films...and nobody has the takes or the sense of humor the Coli has...this is the best the internet has to offer bar none
Gotcha. You enjoy the comedy but when it gets serious and people get angered by blatant racism, sexism, and flat out ignorance, you don't understand and become defensive.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Gotcha. You enjoy the comedy but when it gets serious and people get angered by blatant racism, sexism, and flat out ignorance, you don't understand and become defensive.

I get angered when I see racism and police abuse minorities. I stupidly gave the benefit of the doubt to Zimmerman thinking he was getting his head bashed in but his subsequent actions he's proven himself to be a sociopath with deep seeded issues against minorities...I don't think i've gotten involved in the majority of sexism converstations

I have engaged in political philosophical talk and that's primarily where i'm in the minority in terms of opinion but i'm an Adult I can get along and admire people I disagree with and form deep friendships with people who I don't agree with philosophically.

This idea that i'm some sort of fat neckbeard redneck couldn't be further from the truth...i'm a northeastern city guy who grew up with mostly minorities

Daps
I get angered when I see racism and police abuse minorities. I stupidly gave the benefit of the doubt to Zimmerman thinking he was getting his head bashed in but his subsequent actions he's proven himself to be a sociopath with deep seeded issues against minorities...I don't think i've gotten involved in the majority of sexism converstations

I have engaged in political philosophical talk and that's primarily where i'm in the minority in terms of opinion but i'm an Adult I can get along and admire people I disagree with and form deep friendships with people who I don't agree with philosophically.
Until confronted with actual racism from your boys and then its excuse after excuse, while you slowly and very obviously try to stray away from the point being hammered at you
@Houston911 Do we need a poll going here or something? No one wants to see this dude hanging around until another purge

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Until confronted with actual racism from your boys and then its excuse after excuse, while you slowly and very obviously try to stray away from the point being hammered at you
@Houston911 Do we need a poll going here or something? No one wants to see this dude hanging around until another purge

If you want to get on a podcast with a couple of coli posters I'll gladly do it. You'll see i'm an honest person who isn't racist