so how much do you make bi-weekly after taxes ?

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
How do you survive? I spend that in one shopping trip and i feel like a brokeboi.

im not a big spender or flashy. im happy with the things i need. n im almost married so together we do ok. neither of us is into material shyt so we dont just pay all the bills and eat good, we save 1000 a month at least.

unstoppable589

All Star
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
right around 1k :manny:

hopefully one day i can get to at least 60k per year, cali is too expensive otherwise

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
You are a college student, nikka. Do you know how many college students would kill to make HALF that in a year? :what:
I mean, I'm not complaining but I could be doing a lot better right now since I took about two years off of college - I'm 23. The only reason I'm making what I am is because I went out and got an EMT certification so I get to work in an ambulance which is a big thing here in Philly.

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
nikka thats nearly 40 racks a year. And you a college student? And you complaining? White privilege ya'll
I guess I just have high expectations for myself. :yeshrug: What does white privilege have to do with it, lol? I spent 5 months getting a cert and then got a job - anybody can do that.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I guess I just have high expectations for myself. :yeshrug: What does white privilege have to do with it, lol? I spent 5 months getting a cert and then got a job - anybody can do that.
But you are complaining like you are struggling or some shyt. You are 23 years old man. You are well on pace to be very financial secure by the time you are 30.

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
But you are complaining like you are struggling or some shyt. You are 23 years old man. You are well on pace to be very financial secure by the time you are 30.
I appreciate that. I'm not really struggling but I chose to present my salary in an appropriate manner since everybody on The Coli seems to be a baller.:manny: I've seen threads on here saying shyt like: "You lost if you're not making 6 figures by the time you're 25" that had me like :ohhh::bryan: