so how much do you make bi-weekly after taxes ?

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:damn: I need to go to college after reading the 1st few pages

Some people that have trade skills make a lot of money too. Some people will make 50k and chill.. Always look for better even when you have a job because there's always someone willing to pay more to do the same job.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Oh Yeah I guess i'll add to this thread... Couple months ago quit my consulting job with a start- up, was making $2700...(About 70k annually before taxes)

I have a few Personal Training Certifications and began training people independently... Registered myself as a LLC in Nevada for the tax perks, and I now make about the same $2700($4000 being my best take I've had in a two week period), but the beautiful thing is I make this working way less hours than I worked as a start-up drone... And Tax season is less stressful because every piece of athletic equipment, clothing, shoes, etc. That I purchase gets subtracted from my taxes...

:blessed: Life is good right now... San Fran is fukking expensive, but the great thing is I can charge luxury prices for my services...

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
The first time i got a check where they took out over $1000 i was looking at it like :ohhh:. I got use to it now im like :yeshrug:.

Marriage would be cool hopefully u can get someone in your tax bracket or one below lol.

Cosign. When it hit me that I paid more in taxes than a lot of cats make in a month, I shed a tear breh :to:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
This thread goes against every single piece of economic data collected
To make you feel better......

I will contribute.

I don't get paid on a consistent basis. I make 0 bi weekly, plus I have over 2k in child support. And a young side bish to support....

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
You act like an anonymous message board doesn't foster an environment of lying and coming off as something you're not

Why would it? I'm on an anonymous message board and I don't be on here fronting. I guess it's just perspective. Some people see someone making more money than them and assume they're lying because they're low key envious.

I see someone making more money than me and get motivated to try to make more. shyt I'd be happy if everyone on here was making millions. I'd be up in threads like this taking notes.

Either way, whether they're lying or telling the truth is irrelvent to me, we all just having fun ouchea :jawalrus:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
To make you feel better......

I will contribute.

I don't get paid on a consistent basis. I make 0 bi weekly, plus I have over 2k in child support. And a young side bish to support....

How old are you breh :leostare:?

If you're under 40 you shouldn't be tricking off yet :whoa:.

Unless you're already :flabbynsick: then welcome to the team :salute:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
How old are you breh :leostare:?

If you're under 40 you shouldn't be tricking off yet :whoa:.

Unless you're already :flabbynsick: then welcome to the team :salute:
i break bishes hearts but I'm way too nice. I'm like "lets go do this n that'' "u never been to fl, shyt lets go" I don't think about the fact that a trip to FL is gonna make a bish wanna take advantage of u.

i hit girls w/o trickin all the time.... but the young bish referenced in the previous post, is like love of life #2. .... so of course she can reap the rewards of fukin w me and being down til the end.

...... and not blowing up my spot :whoa:

but I'm late 20's. I don't have a job, but my independent shyt is good. and I voluntarily pay all that 2k to 1 BM. I pay nothing to any other BM. Team of lawyers so i do what i want..

but your right tho.... How do i get on the hard on hows shyt? :lupe:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
i break bishes hearts but I'm way too nice. I'm like "lets go do this n that'' "u never been to fl, shyt lets go" I don't think about the fact that a trip to FL is gonna make a bish wanna take advantage of u.

i hit girls w/o trickin all the time.... but the young bish referenced in the previous post, is like love of life #2. .... so of course she can reap the rewards of fukin w me and being down til the end.

...... and not blowing up my spot :whoa:

but I'm late 20's. I don't have a job, but my independent shyt is good. and I voluntarily pay all that 2k to 1 BM. I pay nothing to any other BM. Team of lawyers so i do what i want..

First off :whoa: on the bolded. Just in case you don't realize it, we got some OG fukk nikkas on this site and nikkas will track you down and snitch to the federali's on you. I'm assuming you don't have a W2 for that shyt....so keep it on the humble. If anyone asks you're broke as fukk living in your moms basement.

but your right tho.... How do i get on the hard on hows shyt? :lupe:

It's pretty simple. You gotta learn how to exchange what she wants for what you want.

At the end of the day, all you want is some ass :steviej:
At the end of the day, all she wants is your affection :noah:

So let her know, if she wants affection from you (time, attention, random trips, etc) she gonna have to break bread. Let her know she gonna have to pay for and pick up your dry cleaning, get your whip detailed, drop off lunch/dinner to you, and anything else you wanna get out the broad. shyt if you smoke, let her know she gotta learn how to roll your weed for you.

That why you can continue to do all the shyt you'd do normally, but now you getting a whole lot more in return. Plus the fact she's working for you will make her appreciate you more.

That bytch'll be like "I'm feeling sick as fukk today, but if Blackking's dinner ain't there by the time he get off he might stop fukking with me :lupe:"

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Why would it? I'm on an anonymous message board and I don't be on here fronting. I guess it's just perspective. Some people see someone making more money than them and assume they're lying because they're low key envious.

I see someone making more money than me and get motivated to try to make more. shyt I'd be happy if everyone on here was making millions. I'd be up in threads like this taking notes.

Either way, whether they're lying or telling the truth is irrelvent to me, we all just having fun ouchea :jawalrus:

Avi's on a message board will never leave me feeling envious or motivated about anything

Im just making a point that its surprising that Americas young black elite would all congregate here and find a way to complain about everything unless bragging is involved

You're always consistent though