so how much do you make bi-weekly after taxes ?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
yeah, i know about nikkas on here. i don't have a w2, but all my people are taken care of. And I already posted my bi weekly as 0.00 dollars

as far as the rest....... sounds good. But, i usually keep it movin on hoes - so it's that type of action (playing w emotions) dangerous? :usure: i been stabbed up before breh, so i'm just saying...

Then again.... some girls like that type of abuse :ohhh:

:whoa: I'm not bout that life breh

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
about $1500 per check. no child support and about $800 a month in total living expenses so i live alright.
Are you in debt or are you just stacking the rest? That's a nice financial set up to have :salute: if you invest that right, you'll be straight.

definition

im not a cool guy anymore
Daps
Lot of military/Feds in here ... and they all seem to be O6 or better, or SES.

No furloughs for the coli.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Making six figures, IMO, isn't elite, that's still middle class. Upper middle class, but middle class nonetheless. When I think of the black Elite I think of the people in positions of power, incluence, and wealth. Not a dude like me working in a cube as a consultant. If the wealthy blacks made my gross anual salary every week, they'd probably kill themselves out of depression.

For example Oprah made 165 million dollars last year. That's over 3 million a week. You think Oprah would consider me and her equals :usure:

I'm not disagreeing with that, but dude specifically said the black elite were posting in this thread which is what I'm disagreeing with. I'm sorry, but from what I've seen, everyone here is still essentially working class. They may be white collar working class, but still working class.
I'm not saying that is elite. I'm definitely not that (shout out to loans). But painting that broad brush of "working class" is part of why issues like poverty never get addressed or issues that specifically address the worst off.

I read it as more or less meaning black upper middle class people. There are very few people in the U.S. commanding six figures salaries. That is the top third of the country. The amount of black people commanding salaries like that isn't even half that. If you're using the term "elite" like that then yeah, no one on here is elite. I guess it's all in definitions.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I'm not saying that is elite. I'm definitely not that (shout out to loans). But painting that broad brush of "working class" is part of why issues like poverty never get addressed or issues that specifically address the worst off.

Breh, but we are working class. Thinking making 6 figures is gonna open up your finances is a joke, and this is coming someone who started out dead broke. Speaking for myself, my lifestyle at 40k is essentially the same at 140k. I just have a little more pocket change now.

And what does calling the upper middle class "working class" have anything to do with poverty?

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
250k doesn't make you elite breh. That's about 12k/mo take home (depending on your tax liability of course). Are you making good money? Sure! But you're no where near the elite.

I'm guessing my definition of the elite is different. WhenI think elite I think those who are the wealthiest and most powerful among us. The ones who could spend my entire families life savings in a day and make it back in interest. I don't think it's the dude leasing a S550 with only 50k in the bank.
... 250+ is elite. The wealthiest and millionaires are beyond that elite shyt. my cuz is a millionaire... he doesn't pay for shyt, don't have to blow money on shyt and people cater to his wishes.... That is more than elite to me. To me elite is basically being good af. 250-900k.

Fervid

Largest Member
Daps
OneMillionDollars.png

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
... 250+ is elite. The wealthiest and millionaires are beyond that elite shyt. my cuz is a millionaire... he doesn't pay for shyt, don't have to blow money on shyt and people cater to his wishes.... That is more than elite to me. To me elite is basically being good af. 250-900k.

:patrice: I don't know breh. Elite is defined as a group of people considered to be the best in a particular society or category, esp. because of their power, talent, or wealth.

250 ain't broke, but to me that's not the most wealthy and powerful in society. Either way the definition don't really matter, I'm just trying to bust my ass until I'm like your cousin :noah:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
:stopitslime:

make up your mind breh. do you work in IT making 1975 bi weekly at the canadian customs building you posted.

or

a hotel operations vip guest service at mgm grand in las vegas making an hourly 13 - 17$ wage.

i lwork for mgm as well but at a different porperty in vegas and i know who makes what. so dont try the :duck:

:beli:

whats up with the employee discount?

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Breh, but we are working class. Thinking making 6 figures is gonna open up your finances is a joke, and this is coming someone who started out dead broke. Speaking for myself, my lifestyle at 40k is essentially the same at 140k. I just have a little more pocket change now.

And what does calling the upper middle class "working class" have anything to do with poverty?
I have no idea what you're talking about. I don't even remember posting what you're quoting lol. I thought you were responding to my post above. Unless I pasted something by accident from another board and forgot to edit. I don't even see where on this page I said what you just quoted. No, we are not the working class. If your lifestyle at 40k and 140k is the same then that's on you. That right there is the problem. There so many studies on why that type of thinking is why the issues of the worst off don't get addressed. They're never separated and dealt with directly.