so how much do you make bi-weekly after taxes ?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Avi's on a message board will never leave me feeling envious or motivated about anything

Im just making a point that its surprising that Americas young black elite would all congregate here and find a way to complain about everything unless bragging is involved

You're always consistent though

Making 70-200k doesn't meek you elite, nowhere close. That's still very much middle class.

You still have to watch your pennies, still gotta deal with bytch ass bosses, and you still are one big medical expense away from going bankrupt.

Now if dudes was in here saying they flying private every day then I'd hit em with the :duck:

The thing I mostly see these dudes complain on here about is women. But that's because having a good job doesn't make you any less of a lame. They'd still get played and bytches will still throw them in the bushes where they belong lol

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
Avi's on a message board will never leave me feeling envious or motivated about anything

Im just making a point that its surprising that Americas young black elite would all congregate here and find a way to complain about everything unless bragging is involved

You're always consistent though
white elite too :mjpls:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
well over 18 and no i don't make that much.. just tired of nikkas on here bragging 24/7 about making $120k a year

Don't get tired of it, use that shyt as motivation. When I was grinding my motivation was how fukking broke I was. Now that I'm doing OK my motivation is how rich I one day wanna be.

Right now my main goal in life is to start a "Ask a millionaire anything" thread and just hit everyone in there with :umad:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I haven't quite figured that all out yet, I mean when I start next year (*fingers crossed...you never know what random event can occur*), I will be making 160k a year pre-taxes and bonus, and I believe that it'll be like 119, 992 or something like that after taxes so let's say (120k), but I'm going to be tossing out a minimum of 30k back a year in student loans, and I don't know yet what my firm's dental, medical, and other plans will be not. Not to mention 401k, IRAs, etc. So I'm not sure how much I'd be taking home bi-weekly after taxes and deductions. But best case scenario is 4613.

BTW, most of the people in here are lying because I remember these same people checking off their yearly salary in the HL learning thread. There's no way you're making 120k a year bringing home 6k after taxes bi-weekly. Even in Texas with no state income tax you're probably seeing $3,255.48 after social security, medicare, etc. and deductions.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Making 70-200k doesn't meek you elite, nowhere close. That's still very much middle class.

You still have to watch your pennies, still gotta deal with bytch ass bosses, and you still are one big medical expense away from going bankrupt.

Now if dudes was in here saying they flying private every day then I'd hit em with the :duck:

The thing I mostly see these dudes complain on here about is women. But that's because having a good job doesn't make you any less of a lame. They'd still get played and bytches will still throw them in the bushes where they belong lol

:whoa:

I gotta stop u right there. in the united states that EASILY puts you in the top 25th percentile in terms of earning.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps

Making over 100k a year still gives a salary higher than 90% of the country. You're not elite, but you're upper middle class. You have more disposable income. That is very comfortable unless you mess around and start a large family only on that salary, or even a moderate-sized one in a big metro area.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
First off :whoa: on the bolded. Just in case you don't realize it, we got some OG fukk nikkas on this site and nikkas will track you down and snitch to the federali's on you. I'm assuming you don't have a W2 for that shyt....so keep it on the humble. If anyone asks you're broke as fukk living in your moms basement.

It's pretty simple. You gotta learn how to exchange what she wants for what you want.

At the end of the day, all you want is some ass :steviej:
At the end of the day, all she wants is your affection :noah:

So let her know, if she wants affection from you (time, attention, random trips, etc) she gonna have to break bread. Let her know she gonna have to pay for and pick up your dry cleaning, get your whip detailed, drop off lunch/dinner to you, and anything else you wanna get out the broad. shyt if you smoke, let her know she gotta learn how to roll your weed for you.

That why you can continue to do all the shyt you'd do normally, but now you getting a whole lot more in return. Plus the fact she's working for you will make her appreciate you more.

That bytch'll be like "I'm feeling sick as fukk today, but if Blackking's dinner ain't there by the time he get off he might stop fukking with me :lupe:"

yeah, i know about nikkas on here. i don't have a w2, but all my people are taken care of. And I already posted my bi weekly as 0.00 dollars

as far as the rest....... sounds good. But, i usually keep it movin on hoes - so it's that type of action (playing w emotions) dangerous? :usure: i been stabbed up before breh, so i'm just saying...

Then again.... some girls like that type of abuse :ohhh:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
250K + makes u elite imo... the rest of us are just not there yet - like u nikkas.

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
$1150 is what I'm getting :snoop:

I make up for it with my side hussle sports betting though. I usually drop $50 on a 3 or 4 team open parlay once a week and if all the picks are correct I can make an extra $400-$600 for that week.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:whoa:

I gotta stop u right there. in the united states that EASILY puts you in the top 25th percentile in terms of earning.

Making six figures, IMO, isn't elite, that's still middle class. Upper middle class, but middle class nonetheless. When I think of the black Elite I think of the people in positions of power, incluence, and wealth. Not a dude like me working in a cube as a consultant. If the wealthy blacks made my gross anual salary every week, they'd probably kill themselves out of depression.

For example Oprah made 165 million dollars last year. That's over 3 million a week. You think Oprah would consider me and her equals :usure:

Making over 100k a year still gives a salary higher than 90% of the country. You're not elite, but you're upper middle class. You have more disposable income. That is very comfortable unless you mess around and start a large family only on that salary, or even a moderate-sized one in a big metro area.

I'm not disagreeing with that, but dude specifically said the black elite were posting in this thread which is what I'm disagreeing with. I'm sorry, but from what I've seen, everyone here is still essentially working class. They may be white collar working class, but still working class.

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
I'll say this for the amount of ignorant sht I read on this site. The few that posted in here make decent amount of money :ehh:

If peeps really are walking around here with bank hopefully there is some constructive networking helping others who are serious about bettering their life.

But idk maybe y'all let y'all alter ego go wild on this site. Or some of y'all just get real too comfortable but :win: for the peeps that doing things out there :myman: may we all who aren't there follow suit

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
250K + makes u elite imo... the rest of us are just not there yet - like u nikkas.

250k doesn't make you elite breh. That's about 12k/mo take home (depending on your tax liability of course). Are you making good money? Sure! But you're no where near the elite.

I'm guessing my definition of the elite is different. WhenI think elite I think those who are the wealthiest and most powerful among us. The ones who could spend my entire families life savings in a day and make it back in interest. I don't think it's the dude leasing a S550 with only 50k in the bank.