So how do we feel about @biscuitsnbangers referring to blacks as "street nikkas"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
:what:

so first u say i didnt mean it, now you're taking it bakk?

u got me heated elle. why u even call me a cac 7 times and the 7th time u said "ohhhh dont call her a cac event though she is one, she will KILL you if you do"

so if u know it bothers me after i stress to you 5 times im not one, and then u see people harassing me and calling me one, WHY THE FUKK would u do it the 7th tiime??

you're wrong. and ive been on this ish FRM DAY ONE. u havent.

and prior to the 7th time, I NEVER WENT AT YOU.
u took advantage of my niceness and went at me.. and since you're classy em i know why.

i have those pics of you they posted. i save them for dirt on people

I've never seen anyone as upset as you over being called a cac.

:lupe:

you've admitted to having white skin but continually reassure us that you're not a cac.

I think you're more cac-ish than you would like us to believe.

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
I've never seen anyone as upset as you over being called a cac.

:lupe:

you've admitted to having white skin but continually reassure us that you're not a cac.

I think you're more cac-ish than you would like us to believe.

So you associate a person having pale skin AS HAVING TO BE A CRAKKER ASS CRAKKER?

thats some ignant shyt. and i tried to show elle how dumb it is to judge a person with a word bc of their skin.
fukking ignorance wont die i guess

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
So you associate a person having pale skin AS HAVING TO BE A CRAKKER ASS CRAKKER?

thats some ignant shyt. and i tried to show elle how dumb it is to judge a person with a word bc of their skin.
fukking ignorance wont die i guess

what exactly are the people calling you a cac "ignorant" of?

they're not just randomly calling you a cac, but based on your cac-like skin tone, therefore you're on the cac suspect list.

that's not necessarily a bad thing, we can all still have civil discussions and enjoy theColi together, but we just can't let our guard down around you because of your cac-like status.

:manny:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
I guess I have no choice but to :russ:

Honestly I have no idea either. But the man has papers made for him to file:wow:
His posts are redundant and have lost their appeal. :ld:
Not that they had any to begin with. :ld:
He's having a meltdown in the heat lose free daps thread. :ld:

:usure: Plus let's be reality brehs he deserved the "seum's woat" tag over @Swagnificent.

3113etupf.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.