So how do we feel about @biscuitsnbangers referring to blacks as "street nikkas"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
You don't care when white people use the n word? If not you probably a c00n. How you go so hard for gays but turn around and don't give a fukk about black people
I do.
I'd prefer people not to say nikka at all unless you let it become a race neutral term because it's totally futile/absurd/insane to think it could become contained and even more so I find it hard to respect and non black individual who isn't willing to put it aside out of some decency because the word wasn't meant for you, but as long as someone saying that also users or supports people who do say fakkit I can't take them seriously because hypocrites have 0 credibility.
And nikka isn't the ****** so why did you refer to it as the n word unless whenever you're saying it you're calling a black person ****** (which I don't tolerate the use of or any other slur).
This post was literally just reflecting on the mentality many people have when they view certain rappers and the term was even in quotations meaning she wasn't even calling people it.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I do.
I'd prefer people not to say nikka at all unless you let it become a race neutral term because it's totally futile/absurd/insane to think it could become contained and even more so I find it hard to respect and non black individual who isn't willing to put it aside out of some decency because the word wasn't meant for you, but as long as someone saying that also users or supports people who do say fakkit I can't take them seriously because hypocrites have 0 credibility.
And nikka isn't the ****** so why did you refer to it as the n word unless whenever you're saying it you're calling a black person ****** (which I don't tolerate the use of or any other slur).
This post was literally just reflecting on the mentality many people have when they view certain rappers and the term was even in quotations meaning she wasn't even calling people it.
didnt-real-lol-gif-9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.