So how do we feel about @biscuitsnbangers referring to blacks as "street nikkas"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
nikkas still wasting energy on this thread? There's like ten threads about that racist white bytch Jenny Pohl who actually has a gun and patrols the streets and probably harasses black people and minorities on a daily basis. Help out.

giphy.gif
Because we can't be active in both threads? Anything to take the heat off bNb, huh? :leon:

Char wins.

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because we can't be active in both threads? Anything to take the heat off bNb, huh? :leon:

Char wins.
maaan leave bnb alone man, she was apologetic breh n didnt mean it like that
thats my ASAP rocky stanning nubian white princess
that-s-my-quarterback-o.gif

securedownload_zpsedfa5067.png
stop it man damn! : (

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
I wasn't back tracking. It was a legit question I had for @charmander. Since aroman didn't directly call me a ****** (asking if she should call me one because I have black skin compared to biscuits saying street nikkas) and biscuits didn't directly say street nikkas to someone but in reference to someone. But it's obvious since he has previous beef with biscuits and he's cool with aroman why that is. And even in the thread where biscuits originally called me a ****** he stuck up for her. I worded it completely wrong though.

i didn't stick up and don't condone any white person calling any person of color a ******

what i did in the original threads is what you're doing in this thread, making the distinction between her calling you a ****** and what actually happened

i don't take sides between people i fukk with just because they got their own issues going on, that's why it might seem to you like i wasn't on your side, i was just sayin how it was :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.