So how do we feel about @biscuitsnbangers referring to blacks as "street nikkas"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
your fav Agent :mjpls:

dx3cq.gif

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Your mental illness. Surely you don't think a career of internet trolling is the act of a sane person?
wJ366.png

I mean a week cool. A month? ehh... But you been at this shyt for years! Let's discuss this...

zny.gif

how am i trolling with this thread? by addressing a white girl referring to blacks as ******s?
33lpgs9.jpg.gif
i got you

Brehnamedwavey

FUEGOLAFLAME
Daps
so I'm black and get banned for saying "******" but she's white and says "street nikka" and doesn't get banned? fukk kinda shyt is this. You'll be hearing from my people :mjpls:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
how am i trolling with this thread? by addressing a white girl referring to blacks as ******s?
33lpgs9.jpg.gif
i got you

So you rolling with aroman directly questioning someone whether she should call them a ******, yet got a thread dedicated to bnb quoting other people dissing ASAP for not being a "street nikka"?

"******" compared to "nikka"

This is the logic of a sane person?

I'm listening
Frasier.jpg

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
So you rolling with aroman directly questioning someone whether she should call them a ******, yet got a thread dedicated to bnb quoting other people dissing ASAP for not being a "street nikka"?

"******" compared to "nikka"

This is the logic of a sane person?

I'm listening
Frasier.jpg

the difference is aroman didn't call anyone or anything a ******, or even say the word at all

bytchfitnburgers actually referred to someone as a nikka and then edited it because she didn't want the backlash from it, whether or not it was in misused quotation marks is irrelevant

the fact that you're making excuses for one incident and condeming another just because it fits your agenda says enough about where you fake militant c00ns stand on this issue

Status
Not open for further replies.