So how do we feel about @biscuitsnbangers referring to blacks as "street nikkas"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
nikkas still wasting energy on this thread? There's like ten threads about that racist white bytch Jenny Pohl who actually has a gun and patrols the streets and probably harasses black people and minorities on a daily basis. Help out.

giphy.gif

:wow:

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
Cause even then, even though she didn't directly say I'm a ****** (but merely insinuated it), I asked her just to make sure and she said "yeah and what?" So she pretty much admitted to it without out right saying it.

:what:

so first u say i didnt mean it, now you're taking it bakk?

u got me heated elle. why u even call me a cac 7 times and the 7th time u said "ohhhh dont call her a cac event though she is one, she will KILL you if you do"

so if u know it bothers me after i stress to you 5 times im not one, and then u see people harassing me and calling me one, WHY THE FUKK would u do it the 7th tiime??

you're wrong. and ive been on this ish FRM DAY ONE. u havent.

and prior to the 7th time, I NEVER WENT AT YOU.
u took advantage of my niceness and went at me.. and since you're classy em i know why.

i have those pics of you they posted. i save them for dirt on people

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
Not excusing what biscuits said, but it's not even in the same realm. How you gonna compare aroman calling me a ****** because I called her a cac (a made up word btw) to biscuits using a reference (as wrong as it is)? And biscuits was quick to correct herself and say that it was wrong point black. Have I received an apology from aroman? Or even an acknowledgement that it was wrong? She thinks it's okay because I referred to her as a "cac" (and let's ignore the fact that she's functionally retarded). Why is she even offended if she's not white? You know what don't answer even that since that bytch is on ignore.

a made up word? IT MEANS CRAKKER ASS CRAKKER
and u said im one only CUZ i have white skin.

how fukking ignorant is that???

gtfoh

Status
Not open for further replies.