So how do we feel about @biscuitsnbangers referring to blacks as "street nikkas"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
God damn.....

@aRoMaN21 is one of the strangest individuals I've ever come into contact with.

I fukking despise this bytch.

Always have.

Sorry @charmander

If you feel some type a way about it

iiv9zKfP3qNYQ.gif

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
So why couldn't you have just said all of this from the start and ended it? Instead you just deflected and laid low by saying something completely contradictory to what you've posted and dapped in the past. People are not going to take you serious when you do things like that.

Concerning the threads made about it, you really could have just shut all of that shyt down from the start, instead you just dapped it up and co-signed all the way through. You was even doing it in the KG threads, but then at the start of this thread you ain't so adamant about your position. You was even co-signing the same points I made in the Cosby thread where she got ran off. Just stick by what you type.

You absolutely right. I worded it wrong, obviously I felt strongly about it, but at the same time when certain "black" posters (her friends) are defending her and calling me a monkey and ****** (tagging me and harassing me like she claims KG was) I just feel like it's a losing battle. :yeshrug:

Daps
So why couldn't you have just said all of this from the start and ended it? Instead you just deflected and laid low by saying something completely contradictory to what you've posted and dapped in the past. People are not going to take you serious when you do things like that.

She a joke b :sigh:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Said it in the Cosby thread, they always show their true colors. :banderas:

And LOL@ that Elle Driver chick's back track. Never seen anything like it.

I wasn't back tracking. It was a legit question I had for @charmander. Since aroman didn't directly call me a ****** (asking if she should call me one because I have black skin compared to biscuits saying street nikkas) and biscuits didn't directly say street nikkas to someone but in reference to someone. But it's obvious since he has previous beef with biscuits and he's cool with aroman why that is. And even in the thread where biscuits originally called me a ****** he stuck up for her. I worded it completely wrong though.

Status
Not open for further replies.