So Grounded is trash...6/10

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I dusted off my Xbox and got Gamepass for $1, this shyt is ok it aint as jhon blaze as y'all make that shyt out to be, a lot of indy games and shyt. Has great potential though won't knock that part, if Microsoft gets out of they studios way and let's them make good games it can be the truth.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This nikka bringing up threads/posts I made over SIX YEARS AGO :laff:

I made another one recently too bytch nikka, about how my account got locked out because they soft ass network stays getting hacked...

Your ass makes a thread every fukking week dedicated to this shyt....

You even sold you PS4 to go live out nerd fantasies in Japan only to get rejected by bytches over there don’t make me pull up YOUR receipts either :mjlol:

Lucky i got a life lame ass nikka... your only hobby is sitting on this message board staining it with your skidmark. Don’t even play the games you be gassing up
:umad:

Look at you, EMOTIONAL!

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
This had nothing to do with anything that you're babbling about. Receipts pulled and I see it's been more than 30 days now you screaming, Karen. :umad:
But yet you the japanese-rejected lame that went and found posts from 6 years ago:mjlol:

dikkride Sony so hard but them japaneses people didn’t even fukk with you irl

I’ll be “mad” then :mjlol:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Like you do?

nah I’m actually playing my system at the moment... not talking about someone elses:mjlol:
Nah, you’re actually in this thread at the moment crying like a bytch because another of MS shyt exclusives got a low score :mjlol:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Nah, you’re actually in this thread at the moment crying like a bytch because another of MS shyt exclusives got a low score :mjlol:
nikka this is your 6th Xbox related thread with trash ass information this week... probably more :mjlol:

you can’t even afford one most likely but it stays on your mind :mjlol:

And nah clown, I’m actually on Grounded now testing it out and telling my homies I gameshare with whats it about...

you know, actually playing my system not posting about someone elses:mjlol:

Clown made a whole thread on an open beta score

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
are you actually planning on playing this game? dead seriouse

Yea once the new series x is out.

graphically it looks amazing but don’t you just fly around? what gameplay is it bringing to the table for people who aren’t plane enthusiasts?

In spiderman dont you just swing around? In uncharted don't you just run around? Yea thats how silly your statement is. Simply put, If youre not a flight enthusiast or someone thats passionate about games blowing past the boundaries of our medium, then theres nothing for you in MSFS.

acting like a simulation game is some kind of killer app that trounces the competition is silly when they have a very niche appeal

Why does the number of units a game has sold even concern you? Shouldn't you be more concerned about games pushing the boundary of tech and the implications for next gen games that might have, as a gamer?