So Grounded is trash...6/10

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
It makes me wonder what it would be like to live that small... and bruh

With just the insects alone the thought is terrifying. Can’t imagine if they start adding snakes or other random shyts.

If the graphics were more realistic and not kiddy-ish, this would be a horror survival game
A large scale high budget action adventure game in this setting would be kinda dope :jbhmm:

Tim Lord

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Saw the mini hype around this games release and hopped in.

I didnt realize that it was early access until I was already downloading it. We hyping up early access games now?

Then from what I played, it was a very small portion...more like a demo.

I played with 2 friends so I got that co-op experience and it was cool. A nice change of pace from the usual shooting gallery that games give us these days.

But overall, it was nothing special. Considering that this game was made for kids and has an interesting ‘Honey, I shrunk the kids’ thing going on, there werent any interesting/whacky/fun game mechanics.

Everything was just exactly as you would imagine it, cutting grass, fighting spiders, puddles are lakes etc. It really reminded us of Astroneer with a different theme.

I won’t sit here and review the entire experience but it was a cool game but I’m not pressed to see or play more of it. And on top of that, im afraid MS will have the full game released in an unfinished state like Sea of Thieves, State of Decay, this games as a platform shyt. So im tempering expectations.

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
Spider fukked me up...

And since I can’t follow directions apparently, I didn’t build my save point yet so I had to start ALL the way at the beginning (I mean, I could’ve just loaded another save point but nah), I had to go get my backpack that was halfway across the yard IN THE DARK. Like pitch black....

So I sat in the corner of the cave like a bytch and waited for daylight while playing on my phone:mjlol:

shyt is really intense playing alone... it’s fun but when it was about to be nightfall again and I had no fort I cut it off :mjlol:
I be pausing and cutting the game off too:russ:

You need to build a resting tent or w/e in a high area to sleep during the nite so you don't gotta hide and wait for daylight lol.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
so shyttin on an early access betas is ridiculous, but shytting on games we haven't seen (via word of mouth) is cool? especially since we've seen EABs be trash and the official game release with virtually no changes made from feedback.

bookmark this fkin thread

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so shyttin on an early access betas is ridiculous, but shytting on games we haven't seen (via word of mouth) is cool? especially since we've seen EABs be trash and the official game release with virtually no changes made from feedback.

bookmark this fkin thread

ya the console stanning is getting back to ridiculous levels on here

the ugly monster meme was funny but cats are attacking every fukking game now

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
We tried that and the board sucked. Trust me, you guys do "NOT" want a Resetera like board. People getting banned left and right for simply expressing an opinion that's not held by the mods or majority of posters. You go into a thread about Uncharted and say you think the game is boring and ____ is better you'd better pray you don't get banned an hour later :mjlol:

Like dude above me said, it's not really that serious. If someone saying Xbox/PS is trash or posts a meme about your favorite game and that sets you off then the issue isn't really "stan" wars most likely, it's you.

Personal attacks and unrelenting/abrasive trolling like the few cats were doing in TLOU 2's thread is where I can see where modding should be done.
If that's the only place you think modding should be done at then you're part of the bigger problem. You can't turn a blind eye to bullshyt when it doesn't affect you or your console of choice. Xbots opinions matter :ufdup:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just played it for about 30 minutes. Game is pretty meh. :ld: I got to where it said to find what's blocking the laser. I spent about 10 minutes running around trying to find a woven fiber to craft a plant axe and died a few times against some spider. The way some people in this thread were going "HOOOLLY shyt THAT HUGE fukkING SPIDER!:gladbron:" like it was some crazy ass spectacle got me thinking y'all just feigning hype;wasn't shyt crazy about that :mjlol:. shyt was bland as hell. :unimpressed:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
I just played it for about 30 minutes. Game is pretty meh. :ld: I got to where it said to find what's blocking the laser. I spent about 10 minutes running around trying to find a woven fiber to craft a plant axe and died a few times against some spider. The way some people in this thread were going "HOOOLLY shyt THAT HUGE fukkING SPIDER!:gladbron:" like it was some crazy ass spectacle got me thinking y'all just feigning hype;wasn't shyt crazy about that :mjlol:. shyt was bland as hell. :unimpressed:
you have to craft woven fiber after you analyze the plant fiber, if you didnt figure it out already

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
ya the console stanning is getting back to ridiculous levels on here

the ugly monster meme was funny but cats are attacking every fukking game now
Let me explain something top you that I don't know how you missed it.

Name the game they (Sony fans on this site) have not attacked. There isn't a title they don't do that for. So they truly believe nothing is good and gamepass has a bunch of bullshyt (get bugsnax and fall guys today tho) it's gotten so bad that I sometimes go to a Sony game thread and say the game is trash just to mock these animals.

They reply like this everytime...

"nikka you ain't play it :damn: what happens at this/ that part" like it's weird. And actual reviewers are afraid to say they didn't like a Sony title because that same base will have a fit if you speak any truths that are not glamorous. Uncharted 3 was the first game that showed this behavior and it's never stopped. Now you know :francis:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
So, what's your belief, breh...

That nikkas were hyping for a different agenda?

You are a very who engages in the corniest of this stan war shyt...who spend time trolling nikkas about this game as well others...

You went into the game biased as hell.

But, thing is, nobody was saying this game is GOAT. shyt is fun as fukk when you go in not expecting more than a kid's game and realize it's actually a thorough survival title.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
So, what's your belief, breh...

That nikkas were hyping for a different agenda?

You are a very who engages in the corniest of this stan war shyt...who spend time trolling nikkas about this game as well others...

You went into the game biased as hell.

But, thing is, nobody was saying this game is GOAT. shyt is fun as fukk when you go in not expecting more than a kid's game and realize it's actually a thorough survival title.
Have you seen Fall Guys?