DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
IMG-20200808-153840.jpg

Word allgamesmatter breh

Don't mind the trash breh I haven't cleaned up yet.

:troll:

You foul for that breh :dead:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was gonna take part in the #allgamesmatter campaign but I have like 18 controllers (including joy-cons and move controllers lol)...actually 20 if I count my quest controllers too

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
We tried that and the board sucked. Trust me, you guys do "NOT" want a Resetera like board. People getting banned left and right for simply expressing an opinion that's not held by the mods or majority of posters. You go into a thread about Uncharted and say you think the game is boring and ____ is better you'd better pray you don't get banned an hour later :mjlol:

Like dude above me said, it's not really that serious. If someone saying Xbox/PS is trash or posts a meme about your favorite game and that sets you off then the issue isn't really "stan" wars most likely, it's you.

Personal attacks and unrelenting/abrasive trolling like the few cats were doing in TLOU 2's thread is where I can see where modding should be done.
No, the board sucked to YOU because this shyt is seemingly all you got to live for.

The board sucks because you playstation clowns regurgitate the same shyt and shyt style of posting yall been doing for damn near a decade

Other cats do it but yall be on some trash shyt. First few threads was some incorrect, dikk jerking bullshyt yall do to each other..

Like this clown in the op shytting on a game that he’s never played because some biased ass site gave it’s early access beta a 6/10 :gucci:

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Normal gamer: this flight sim is groundbreaking graphic and tech wise

Sony stan: xbots...craig...uhhhh...Al-Qaeda...:dwillhuh:
are you actually planning on playing this game? dead serious. graphically it looks amazing but don’t you just fly around? what gameplay is it bringing to the table for people who aren’t plane enthusiasts?

acting like a simulation game is some kind of killer app that trounces the competition is silly when they have a very niche appeal

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
I hate this back and forth console war but is anyone trying to pretend Xbox is legitimately competing with Sony right now?:dwillhuh: I can’t speak for the future but right now there is no rivalry.
We just don't care no more about who can complete with what. We just want the games.

It's time for the casuals and normal people who play games to stop this idiocracy.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No, the board sucked to YOU because this shyt is seemingly all you got to live for.

The board sucks because you playstation clowns regurgitate the same shyt and shyt style of posting yall been doing for damn near a decade

Other cats do it but yall be on some trash shyt. First few threads was some incorrect, dikk jerking bullshyt yall do to each other..

Like this clown in the op shytting on a game that he’s never played because some biased ass site gave it’s early access beta a 6/10 :gucci:
I KNOW YOU not talking dog... YOU!? :mjlol:

Look at this GARBAGE you been regurgitating since 2013.

So PS4 nerds... Explain to me why I can't connect to a LAN cable...
So.... For the first time I've heard someone in real life talk about the PS4

Typical whiny ass stan that only sees a problem when his favorite company ain't the one on top :mjlol:

Been playing the xbox 5 hours strong:whew:

What are you PS4 nerds doing again?:mjpls:

My X1 has brought me with so much entertainment today

I leave my P.O.S4 niglets with something to remember me by, just in case I don't make it home tonight

:snoop:

You PS4 nikkas need to get some games quickly

And what's funny is that ps4 hasn't ACTUALLY sold 10 million to date neither. It's sol, not shipped..

That seems to be the only thing keeping Dustation fans and Sony itself afloat... " atleast it's selling"

Supposedly 10 million in 50+ countries... And no one in the US barely has one because it's "in high demand" :mjlol:

No one gives a fukk about Dustation, it's flimsy controller, and it's poor excuse for exclusives.

I'm telling anyone who doesn't have either system... Don't let this 1080p on multiplats (it's ONLY multiplats having trouble with 1080p on X1... And it's barely noticeable) and it's cheap price fool you nikkas into buying a system you don't use.

Look at how many DS4 users are on the Coli, in the Arcadium EVERYDAY spamming for their console, one-starting every X1 thread and 5 starring every Portstaion 4 thread...

These nikkas don't play shyt:russ:

I feel bad once October drops... And then 2015. wtf y'all nikkas gonna play then? If graphics and specs are so important to you nikkas, and not games, then you failed because you might as well get a PC

You nikkas paid $400 for a basic indie box:mjlol:

I'm on your side bruh:youngsabo:

You tell me what my ps4 is worth.

I'm not checking for ANY ps4 exclusives. Help me out dawg:sas1:

One more week... This PS4 better impress me with destiny or it's headed to the craigslist bushes:camby:

Exactly

Dustation stans still in that online circle jerk... Like I would honestly expect you nikkas to be playing SOMETHING by now.

And I still haven't cut my DS4 on in weeks:mjlol:...:mjcry:

Battlefield 1
Vita
PSVR
COD Ghosts

And until Persona I would say PS4 and i'm not even trying to be funny.

ITSREAL85 said he had to pull his PS4 out the trash to play this :laff:

I feel him

Thats a lot of RPG’s for you lonely nikkas :ehh:
There's even more shyt I didn't bother pulling up. If anything you're just as "bad" as the stans you claim to despise so much.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
in honor of Meach's table, lets take a moment to notice the gaps in your floor, missing baseboards, and dirty ass door frame :scust:
It's a hallway that is currently being repaired/not finished yet but yes continue on in honor of Meach. I've been too lazy to install the new baseboard. I knew someone was going to comment on that :mjlol:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
in honor of Meach's table, lets take a moment to notice the gaps in your floor, missing baseboards, and dirty ass door frame :scust:
This nikka bringing up threads/posts I made over SIX YEARS AGO :laff:

I made another one recently too bytch nikka, about how my account got locked out because they soft ass network stays getting hacked...

Your ass makes a thread every fukking week dedicated to this shyt....

You even sold you PS4 to go live out nerd fantasies in Japan only to get rejected by bytches over there don’t make me pull up YOUR receipts either :mjlol:

Lucky i got a life lame ass nikka... your only hobby is sitting on this message board staining it with your skidmark. Don’t even play the games you be gassing up