So Grounded is trash...6/10

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
At this point I feel embarrassed for these battered housewife ass XBot nikkas, hoping Phil Spencer will be good to them if they just stay faithful to Microsoft. Can you imagine, breh? Sony didn’t even need to drop TLOU2 and GOT for the PS4, they could’ve just made them launch titles for the PS5, but they made sure to close out the generation with a bang. Bu bu bu Gamepass is an excellent value! :rudy:
Why are "gamers" so angry and hyperbolic...

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
This is an early access beta that you dudes haven’t even played yet....I’m convinced that a lot of y’all literally have more fun with console wars on the internet & talking down to others than the actual act of playing video games:hhh:. shyt is actually pretty fun with a ton of potential

I love my launch-day PS4 and I’ll definitely get a 5 but a lot of Sony stans on here act like smug lil white kids who just watched Mean Girls for the first time, I just can’t get jiggy with such behavior :hubie:

That’s why I think the Nintendo crowd is so great on here. People just talk about having fun playing games and don’t bicker about petty bullshyt and stan wars like a true gamer should:salute:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
honestly I wouldn't take the console war thing for granted. if it stopped this board would be like other gaming boards and those are all trash

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
honestly I wouldn't take the console war thing for granted. if it stopped this board would be like other gaming boards and those are all trash

Imagine a world where people can simply talk about the games they like to play and pros/cons of various platforms without it degenerating to the message board equivalent of animals throwing their own shyt at each other

Just imagine....
giphy.gif

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
Imagine a world where people can simply talk about the games they like to play and pros/cons of various platforms without it degenerating to the message board equivalent of animals throwing their own shyt at each other

Just imagine....
giphy.gif
there are other boards like that to the point where half the members are banned just for blowing off steam. and they are trash. it's not even that serious

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Just imagine....
giphy.gif
We tried that and the board sucked. Trust me, you guys do "NOT" want a Resetera like board. People getting banned left and right for simply expressing an opinion that's not held by the mods or majority of posters. You go into a thread about Uncharted and say you think the game is boring and ____ is better you'd better pray you don't get banned an hour later :mjlol:

Like dude above me said, it's not really that serious. If someone saying Xbox/PS is trash or posts a meme about your favorite game and that sets you off then the issue isn't really "stan" wars most likely, it's you.

Personal attacks and unrelenting/abrasive trolling like the few cats were doing in TLOU 2's thread is where I can see where modding should be done.

Last edited: