shyt lame all around.

Y'all never got past 14 years old

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
We tried that and the board sucked. Trust me, you guys do "NOT" want a Resetera like board. People getting banned left and right for simply expressing an opinion that's not held by the mods or majority of posters. You go into a thread about Uncharted and say you think the game is boring and ____ is better you'd better pray you don't get banned an hour later :mjlol:

Like dude above me said, it's not really that serious. If someone saying Xbox/PS is trash or posts a meme about your favorite game and that sets you off then the issue isn't really "stan" wars most likely, it's you.

Personal attacks and unrelenting/abrasive trolling like the few cats were doing in TLOU 2's thread is where I can see where modding should be done.

I don’t mind a truly objective back n forth or even some good roasting here and there :ehh:

But making regular stan thirst-trap threads on games and consoles you don’t even play while flexing some online superiority complex is fukking trash:hhh:

The funny thing is, it really just shows insecurity. I don’t see y’all posting 2-3 Stadia threads a day talking about how bad it is and how they have no games:lolbron:. There’s not real threat, so stans don’t even fret:hubie:

But Sony stans will juelz themselves 10x over trying to talk shyt about GamePass n shyt like that :dead:

granted courtdog holds the title for WOAT and has the strength of 10 trolls so single-minded Xbox stans aren’t exempt from this criticism either:mjpls:

#AllGamesMatter:mjpls:

64005940-F275-43-EA-AC66-DCD815-B77-C6-A.jpg

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Why are "gamers" nikkas that could only afford a Sony Console so angry and hyperbolic...

Fix'd that for ya's. :mjlol:

2020 been introducing a new particle from Pandora's box each month and I'd be lying if I said another Sony Network Crash wouldn't be appropriate right now to quell alot of the bullshyt these Stans been spewing as of late.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t mind a truly objective back n forth or even some good roasting here and there :ehh:

But making regular stan thirst-trap threads on games and consoles you don’t even play while flexing some online superiority complex is fukking trash:hhh:

The funny thing is, it really just shows insecurity. I don’t see y’all posting 2-3 Stadia threads a day talking about how bad it is and how they have no games:lolbron:. There’s not real threat, so stans don’t even fret:hubie:

But Sony stans will juelz themselves 10x over trying to talk shyt about GamePass n shyt like that :dead:

granted courtdog holds the title for WOAT and has the strength of 10 trolls so single-minded Xbox stans aren’t exempt from this criticism either:mjpls:

#AllGamesMatter:mjpls:

64005940-F275-43-EA-AC66-DCD815-B77-C6-A.jpg
IMG-20200808-153840.jpg

Word allgamesmatter breh

Don't mind the trash breh I haven't cleaned up yet.

:troll:

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Speaking of reality

How about you stans name a ps5 exclusive more innovate and graphically/ technically advance than MS flight sim 2020 on ultra settings (as it will be on xboxxs)
Ill wait :umad:
a flight sim :mjlol:
al-qaeda will be happy to know their favorite game is more realistic than ever i guess :mjpls: