So Everything Is "Black Lives Matter" Now All Of A Sudden?

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
So you would rather everybody do a blue lives matter? If they did a blue lives matter would it be fake and pandering? And should black people be mad about all these companies and networks showing their support for blue lives matter?
People would be mad and want these companies cancelled. Let All Lives Matter has been the term they used.. Folks would be ready to get everybody out of here.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
A lot of people and corporations are being badgered into putting the shyt up. And while you can look at it like a flex...getting white folk and businesses scared to be "racist" in public at least, what you end up doing in the long term (as you can see) is creating more pockets of people who say and do the right things publicly because of pressure, not because of any kind of organic growth or sincerity.

A lot of these liberal "I don't see color" types are method acting to make sure they don't get called racist. Actually being racist is one thing...getting called/labeled on is like a slur in this day and age and you either avoid that or get your professional/personal standing put in jeopardy.

Last edited:

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m more interested to see what percentage of their employees are black (not ‘People Of Color’) and how many of them are in high positions. Too many of you are happy with cosmetic acknowledgment. It’s easy to virtue signal but have a homogeneously white environment.

Why not just start your own business and hire black employees? And if these companies support blue lives matter how many of their employees have to be cops for them to really care?

I say let every company and cooperation openly support black lives matter and condemn police brutality and justice for black people. Nothing makes white supremacists and c00ns more madder. Their souls burn to be watching their favorite show/network then see "We support Black lives matter and we join them in their fight for equality and justice. We condemn police brutality against black people and we stand with the black community" pop up. It's nothing they can do it about but get on a forum and login in their fake black person account and make a thread about how "Why are all the companies, networks, and cooperations pandering to black people all of a sudden? They don't really care about black people they just want our money. It's just a fad"

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
There has been no significant legislation talk about police unions or general accountability for firearms.
Yes there has
San Francisco already banned police from responding to non criminal complaints and is setting up a trained unarmed force.

LAPD had 150 million removed from budget and reallocated to community projects along with further study on more defunding

Minneapolis voted to defund their police

Giant bikes refused to fulfill any further police bike orders

Theres more I don't want to spend time to lost cause I'm eating breakfast with my kids

This is just 3 weeks in.

You don't actually follow politics. You just a social media nikka

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
And this is a problem how?
Because all the energy is going towards symbology and pandering, not the uncomfortable change required to fix these issues.

We got one shot to get these many people "concerned." It shouldn't be wasted on IG posts and special buttons.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
pride-month.jpg

EDIT: For clarity, my point is that look at how rainbow logos took off everywhere. I can't remember if it was before or after same sex marriage was legalized, but this shyt influences public opinion. Companies are beginning to observe Juneteenth as a paid holiday. A lotta brehs referred to the rainbow shyt as "the gay agenda" being pushed, so wouldn't this mean... "the black agenda" is being pushed??? :patrice:

It's corporate sponsored activism...i hate to keep going back to the 80's/90's but when queen latifah was rapping about ladies first and cube was amerikkka's most wanted

none of these brands wanted ANY parts of that movement because it was authentic

chief_keef_stan

lil' haitian nikka
Daps
Reppin
Boston. on thot ave. with a big booty island gyal
I’m more interested to see what percentage of their employees are black (not ‘People Of Color’) and how many of them are in high positions. Too many of you are happy with cosmetic acknowledgment. It’s easy to virtue signal but have a homogeneously white environment.
There's a New York times article on this which is a very interesting read

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So why not pander to white people? Why not pander to lgbt people? Why not pander to blue lives matter? Why not pander to all lives matter? Y'all claim everything anybody do positive towards black people is pandering. And if they want to show black people love then let them do it. Why is y'all hating? Y'all sound exactly like the white supremacists and cops who are mad that these companies are supporting blm and not blue lives matter or all lives matter.

Because nobody is protesting and rioting in the name of white lives matter or blue lives matter you fukking moron...:gucci:

Black lives matter is spreading across the globe right now, and companies or individuals who are against it are immediately cancelled. Amazon, Netflix, ect would be stupid not to throw up a BLM banner and call it a day. We are on the tail end on one of the worst global economic crisis in modern history...if putting BLM on their website protects their bottom line then that's an easy win. You have to be stupid to think they did it for any other reason.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because all the energy is going towards symbology and pandering, not the uncomfortable change required to fix these issues.

We got one shot to get these many people "concerned." It shouldn't be wasted on IG posts and special buttons.

What I dont get is why folks that genuine give a fukk aren't calling out the people who dont or checking to see if someone is faking the funk. There's a lot of people faking the funk. It doesn't take much effort to say some words, post a meme or even to go outside and march or give money to whoever is extended their hand out. You can tell folks are lying out their ass because they are saying what everyone else already said 10 times over and they aren't saying what needs to be said and aren't doing what needs to be done. That's why I dont get why so many people are jumping out the window on this. It's like they dont see that this is a trick question on whether they've been paying attention or not. A lot of people haven't. If they did, BLM would have been finished now. The fact that where does the money donate to black lives matter the org goes is still unanswered should have been more than enough to destroy these folks but they already have an already neutered public in their hands to deceive

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Everything you're speaking on is getting a massive push behind it in actual legislation.

Do you pay attention to what's going on?!?!?
The push is great but I don’t get excited over talk. Seeing the monuments to bad people come done is satisfying though.

I’ve been paying attention but as far as legislation they are still in the talking phase.

Holla at me when chauvin etc. get buried under the prison like other folks.