So Everything Is "Black Lives Matter" Now All Of A Sudden?

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Lmfaooo I’m done :russ: You responded but now you’re confused
define that phrase...

i've never heard it before....

legislators talking about something is still not "major legislation talk"?

so i need to know what criteria a legislator has to include in his talk for it to be "major"

:stopitslime:

you keep your requirements vague and keep pushing goalposts...
i need a specific definition of what to respond with

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
as someone who works in advertising its actually a very big deal seeing it everywhere, why? because it embeds into your mind subconsciously. they are doing it for a reason. most people dont look at ads and logos for more than a second, but its impact is quite important. you dont know you saw it, but you saw it.

anyways with that being said I want my M&Ms to be in green, red and black. :troll:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
These nikkas are dumb.

Just dumb.

They dont know how anything works.

And yet they complain about everything.

Tired of this forum breh, ur wasting ur breath on these idiots
A lot of em got this chatty patty, do-nothingness attitude from Yvette Carnell and Tone Talks and wonder why I can't stand em :mjlol:

Back when I was kicking grassroots politics and HR40 (a study), they were talmbout how that's not what this is and we don't need a study. Now they're hype off California chapters (grassroots) making inroads on a study :dead:

Candidates offer black agendas, they do nothing but complain. Biden offers a black agenda, they do nothing but complain. Companies FINALLY start recognizing us in mass, they do nothing but complain. I just laugh
full

Uno Venova

Your honor, I was merely capping.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
define that phrase...

i've never heard it before....

legislators talking about something is still not "major legislation talk"?

so i need to know what criteria a legislator has to include in his talk for it to be "major"

:stopitslime:

you keep your requirements vague and keep pushing goalposts...
i need a specific definition of what to respond with
Oh now it’s too vague to get :comeon:

Aight, I’ll make this real clear because I’m not going back and forth with you.

Right now, to this day, a cop can kill an unarmed non threatening black man, and only massive outrage & riots will get him at least fired, but not even going to prison. These p*ssy foot small incremental bills don’t mean shyt to me. Unless a large majority of lawmakers are talking about changing that just that fact, not fukking whispers by one senator, I’ll consider that “major”.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
. Unless a large majority of lawmakers are talking about changing that
So would it count if a large majority of city or state officials are doing so?

Or does it only matter if it's at the federal level
:lupe:

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh now it’s too vague to get :comeon:

Aight, I’ll make this real clear because I’m not going back and forth with you.

Right now, to this day, a cop can kill an unarmed non threatening black man, and only massive outrage & riots will get him at least fired, but not even going to prison. These p*ssy foot small incremental bills don’t mean shyt to me. Unless a large majority of lawmakers are talking about changing that just that fact, not fukking whispers by one senator, I’ll consider that “major”.

Ok this white woman was unarmed and killed by a white cop. He wasn't fired or arrested. Are these companies gonna put white lives matter everywhere to pander to white people so white people don't boycott them?
https://www.kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article243529237.html
sheriffbond-150x150.jpg

Hannah%20Fizer

Hannah%20Fizer%202

Hannah Fizer was driving to her job at an Eagle Stop convenience store in Sedalia when she was pulled over by a Pettis County sheriff’s deputy about 10 p.m. Saturday.

The 25-year-old had recently been promoted to assistant manager, her family said, and she was working the night shift that evening.

During traffic stop, the deputy shot and killed Fizer.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Its one of the topics that you learn in business class..its a easy W for corporations to do things like this. This gives them no backlash and get free promoting.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its one of the topics that you learn in business class..its a easy W for corporations to do things like this. This gives them no backlash and get free promoting.

They are getting backlash. From c00ns and white supremacists. They're getting boycotted by c00ns and white supremacists who are upset at them for siding with black people. They are getting boycotted by other groups who've been killed by cops and they're wondering why don't they get this same support and promotion. Black people didn't ask these companies to do this. They're doing it on their own and it's not gonna make black people spend money with them. And if they didn't do this black people wasn't gonna boycott them or stop spending money with them. Y'all making up these fake ass bullshyt narratives. The bottom line is y'all mad that these companies are supporting black people. So y'all got to make up fake reasons why they're supporting black people. Y'all can't prove that the reasons they're doing it is for marketing or pandering. Y'all just mad to see black people getting all this love and support from everywhere. Black people appreciate what all these companies are doing. They need to continue to do it to continue making y'all souls burn

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
They are getting backlash. From c00ns and white supremacists. They're getting boycotted by c00ns and white supremacists who are upset at them for siding with black people. They are getting boycotted by other groups who've been killed by cops and they're wondering why don't they get this same support and promotion. Black people didn't ask these companies to do this. They're doing it on their own and it's not gonna make black people spend money with them. And if they didn't do this black people wasn't gonna boycott them or stop spending money with them. Y'all making up these fake ass bullshyt narratives. The bottom line is y'all mad that these companies are supporting black people. So y'all got to make up fake reasons why they're supporting black people. Y'all can't prove that the reasons they're doing it is for marketing or pandering. Y'all just mad to see black people getting all this love and support from everywhere. Black people appreciate what all these companies are doing. They need to continue to do it to continue making y'all souls burn

What backlash are they getting? Absolutely none. Corporate Social Responsibility is one of the best ways for companies to get good PR. This is one of the tactics in business.

No one is mad at that, some Instagram pictures is not real support. At the end of the day these companies are still being ran by majority white employers.

If you are happy with slogans, good for you. I would rather these companies hire and put more black people in higher positions (real support). You can enjoy your graphics though.:yeshrug: