So dikk Grayson slept with a crippled batgirl only to invite her to his wedding to starfire :wow

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
good to hear. The gap from good to bad on DC crisis and sagas is huge.

I'm one of the few that actually liked Final Crisis :heh:
I just read the straight trade twice and thought it was meh. I ended up buying the omni. I’m a big Darkseid fan, so that’s why. :ld:

Pretty dumb it didn’t cover the Mister Miracle mini-series, but I have the individual issues.

Forever Evil was dope. Metal and Dark Metal were all over the place, but I like Elseworlds tales and those were something like it.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I just read the straight trade twice and thought it was meh. I ended up buying the omni. I’m a big Darkseid fan, so that’s why. :ld:

Pretty dumb it didn’t cover the Mister Miracle mini-series, but I have the individual issues.

Forever Evil was dope. Metal and Dark Metal were all over the place, but I like Elseworlds tales and those were something like it.
and instead it had the god awful superman subplot vs. Mandrakk and ultraman...with that weird 3d superman armor shyt...

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Marvel has always tried to push the boundaries, but I've yet to see them do anything to that extent. DC writers have been on some wild fringe excursions in their time.
You see how long it took for them to explain the shyt hal jordan did to the green lanterns? That was absolutely wild