So dikk Grayson slept with a crippled batgirl only to invite her to his wedding to starfire :wow

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
SmevLeWci8.png

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
I know there is rise of the batman 2018 not sure what else. Maybe death in the family.............. the newer one

So who in your opinion wins the battle for the city boy cowl?

I know Dikk on his scumbag steez just like his daddeh. I know Tim left Gotham and shot straight past Harlem too :dame:

I know nothing about Jason Todds fukkery tho. He probably beats his hoes with his anger issues. Dame just a kid too but if hes anything like both his parents lil man gonna have all the future hoes. I think he was with Raven in the DC movies.

and Terry im not even sure is canon but thats that boy :banderas: Dana was a baddy and you cant tell me he aint hit Max off at least in the comics :usure: Inque was feening for the kid too :blessed: metahuman wet wet

The axe murderer

Daps

I know Dikk on his scumbag steez just like his daddeh. I know Tim left Gotham and shot straight past Harlem too :dame:

I know nothing about Jason Todds fukkery tho. He probably beats his hies with hoes with his anger issues. Dame just a kid too but if hes anything like both hia parents lil man gonna have all the future hoes. and Terry im not even sure is canon but thats that boy :banderas: Dana was a baddy and you cant tell me.he aint hit Max off at least in the comics :usure:
shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit Damian probably already in there :wow:
Mf the result of a rape :wow:
Raised by a legion of killers and has ra's as a grand pappy:wow:
Can you imagine the fukkery his love life is gonna be?:sadcam: He gonna be a cityboy red belt

The axe murderer

Daps

I know nothing about Jason Todds fukkery tho. He probably beats his hoes with his anger issues. Dame just a kid too but if hes anything like both his parents lil man gonna have all the future hoes. I think he was with Raven in the DC movies.

and Terry im not even sure is canon but thats that boy :banderas: Dana was a baddy and you cant tell me he aint hit Max off at least in the comics :usure: Inque was feening for the kid too :blessed: metahuman wet wet
shyt he straight up hoe'd them and told em you adopted
tumblr_mo375kyGD91sn1atjo3_1280.jpg