So dikk Grayson slept with a crippled batgirl only to invite her to his wedding to starfire :wow

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
DCeased which i think is still going on...i haven't read it myself but that does seem like some SUPER DUPER OVERPOWERED shyt lmao...like you gotta holla at Superman PRIME or fukkin Barry Allen using ALL HIS POWERSET to defeat that

nikkas gotta call in Goku, Kratos and Dominic Torreto for that kinda energy :mjlol:

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Good, I'm glad the negative aspect of Graysons womanizing is being given some light.

Dude has been the the DC comics version of Common for a min....
As in
....... that nikka done bagged all the famous hoes :russ:

and like Common...breh don't be catching no flack for pumping and dumping.... smashing and dashing....as a matter of fact he's cool asf with all of his exes..... Nightwing get around even more than his mentor.....

And everybody know B.Wayne got all the hoes... taught that boy well:obama:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Good, I'm glad the negative aspect of Graysons womanizing is being given some light.

Dude has been the the DC comics version of Common for a min....
As in
....... that nikka done bagged all the famous hoes :russ:

and like Common...breh don't be catching no flack for pumping and dumping.... smashing and dashing....as a matter of fact he's cool asf with all of his exes..... Nightwing get around even more than his mentor.....

And everybody know B.Wayne got all the hoes... taught that boy well:obama:
My man Nightwing gotta be the james bond of the DC universe :mjlol:
Mf planted more seeds across the cosmos than Ego the planet :mjlol:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
it makes no sense how batgirl has become the DC punching bag :why:
I think at one point she was offered the cure to her paralysis by Neron or others and said naw :lolbron:
Said unless all paralyzed people were given the tech or magic she wouldn't want it either:mjlol:
I guess they needed an explanation for why she hanging out with literal gods but can't walk