So dikk Grayson slept with a crippled batgirl only to invite her to his wedding to starfire :wow

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
1*OuAFbQn2--6dcVKe23EHZg.jpeg

Alfred should have been reported Bruce to child protective services :russ:

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
Comics are wish fulfillment for little boys(not ragging on people who read them, I do myself) so they're never gonna commit to something like that.

Its the same reason why Barry Allen is back after spending like 20 years dead.

Wally was the guy who built out the flash and his rogues and sold the most comics but a big writer wanted the flash of his childhood back.

So Wally got tossed and boring Barry came back.

Same thing with Hal Jordan and Kyle Rayner.

Kyle really made the Lantern sagas shine and sold the most comics but Jordan was the favorite of the same guy I referenced above so they brought him back as the main lantern and handwaved all his crimes.

The author above is literally the comics version of Maga and its boring.

What your referring to is Geoff Johns’s silver age fetish. Wally is the quintessential flash. He built that mythos and for John’s to turn Barry into the lightning bolt after it already being established Wally was faster and then removing all the limits on Barry was stupid.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
What your referring to is Geoff Johns’s silver age fetish. Wally is the quintessential flash. He built that mythos and for John’s to turn Barry into the lightning bolt after it already being established Wally was faster and then removing all the limits on Barry was stupid.
Couldn't remember the writer's name but yeah.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange

I also blame Didio for allowing Johns do that shyt. Wally was an amazing legacy character to carry on the name. Time was put in for the character to own the mantle, and they let Johns throw it all away.:scust:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I need to re-read this fukkery. Might be the GOAT WOAT book. :heh:
Jim Lee was a GOD with the pen during that run but damn that writing was abhorrent. Might be the best looking / worst written book of all time.
Y'all remember when he locked up robin and had him eating rats just to survive? :lolbron:
That whole comic was fukkery