So DC got a new character called the "Red Lion".

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also, I'm hearing a lot of criticism about Coates' BP run. Is it really that bad?

The series starts out with T'Challa on his knees, bleeding from his head, with a collage of his greatest failures in the background.

T'Challa has a new power, that he can only activate by getting his be ass kicked.

T'Challa constantly gets outsmarted by just about everyone.

T'Challa is portrayed as a dictator that cares more about maintaining power than helping his own people. He shows indifference to the women of his country being raped.

Read reviews and see how little they mention T'Challa. The story is about the Dora Milaje rebelling against T'Challa because he saved the universe :snoop:

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
:laugh:

Marvel & DC do shyt like that all the time to each other either as parody or satire.

Giffen & DeMatteis created General Glory (Captain America) and the Extremists (all based on Marvel villains) during their JLI years, and openly admitted they were ripping Marvel off as a joke.

Marvel's Squadron Supreme was a Justice League ripoff. Sentry was a take-off of Superman.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Bruh, I swear when I was a kid I got a fake Ninja Turtle. I had all the real turtles except Leonardo and we went to the country to visit the relatives and stopped at a store called the Dollar General. My sister was like, "Yo, here is the turtle you wanted." And I was like cool. Moms got it. I got in the car and they handed me the package and it was a Ninja Brother. He wasn't even green he was green/grey. Like a faded green. The limbs didn't even move. He was just posed in one stance. I was like WTF? And that deaded my quest to get Leo because I couldn't be ungrateful and ask for ANOTHER turtle after I had just gotten one. Reasoning with moms that it wasn't the actual Ninja Turtle just wasn't a valid argument. A karate turtle was a karate turtle and that was that. So I had to live with one Ninja Brother and play with it with the rest of my Ninja Turtles.

Eh....I made the best of it. But still. I never got Leo. :to:
Ninja Brother though? Sounds like the wild Blaxploitation film. :deadrose:
I feel you though. When you look at moms and pops and seethe they really tried/dont really know the difference, its hard to be a prick about it.
The series starts out with T'Challa on his knees, bleeding from his head, with a collage of his greatest failures in the background.

T'Challa has a new power, that he can only activate by getting his be ass kicked.

T'Challa constantly gets outsmarted by just about everyone.

T'Challa is portrayed as a dictator that cares more about maintaining power than helping his own people. He shows indifference to the women of his country being raped.

Read reviews and see how little they mention T'Challa. The story is about the Dora Milaje rebelling against T'Challa because he saved the universe :snoop:
Nah. I'm good already off of that. Whats the point?

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
This looks pretty sad.:snoop:

WTF?:mindblown: WHO DO THEY THINK THEY'RE FOOLING WITH THIS?!?! WHO EVEN GREEN LIT THIS?:what::what:

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
It's a parody character. The guy who's writing this wrote the best BP storylines.
tenor.gif

Let's Hope it doesn't go too far.

Shade

King of Wakanda.
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
How do ya'll figure that it's a shot at the current BP run? Has Priest actually said anything or is it just fan theory? I do see it as a clear homage/parody to his time as the BP writer.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah. I'm good already off of that. Whats the point?

shyt is disappointing because people were really excited about him writing the book, but before it was release that nikka started doing interviews talking about how he never payed attention to Black Panther before, how he wasn't interested in making T'Challa a bad ass hero like previous writers, said it was unrealistic that T'Challa wouldn't take advantage of the Dora Milaje.

The first long dull ass 12 issue story arc had one of the most anti climatic endings I've ever read in a comic. :mindblown:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh: deadpool payback?

yo what's the name of their bootleg spiderman?

no, they have another character that is a deadpool ripoff....he's called 'tool' or some shyt like that...

it's funny as hell though cause deadpool was a ripoff of deathstroke, and with the new 'tool' guy being a ripoff of deadpool, dc is basically ripping off themselves lol....