So DC got a new character called the "Red Lion".

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
So apparently, Red Lion was created by the old BP writer (Priest) as a shot at the current run of BP written by Coates:leon:
Priest is writing Deathstroke right now.

Got this from another forum...

In the current series Wakanda has become a crap hole led by a Panther who is depicted as tyrant because the writer is a feminist and the true protagonists are 2 former Dora Milaje Lesbians. Over in Deathstroke the Lion is a heartless b*stard who makes Slade look kind, his country is in a state of war but he still swags around, last issue he just chilled on a couch while his scantily clad women brought him drinks. I see this as Priest telling Coates" hey, you're not writing Panther, you're writing this guy and not even writing this guy properly".

Last edited:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
5723627-capture.jpg

bruh :dead: Apparently dude is an evil African dictator or something, he's in Deathstroke's book, he's Deathstroke's villain. A villain's villain. Don't even ask me how.

Almost sounds like a meta critique of Coates Black Panther run.

Daps
Reppin
Denver
Apparently superman is getting a new suit as well

14efe2711b0e76e746e005d2bade6df8.jpg
That BVS Batman suit was blatantly ripping off iron man. :mjlol:

I don't blame them tho. How else are you gonna have a fair fight between a rich dude in spandex and an alien that can shoot lasers out his eyes and fly around the earth so fast he reverses time?

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
So apparently, Red Lion was created by the old BP writer (Priest) as a shot at the current run of BP written by Coates:leon:
If true this is genius bc that Coates run turn me off 2 issues into it. I was like what the fukk is this :hhh:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

Yeah, this character is Priest taking shots at Coates' portrayal of T'Challa but it also mocks the fact that Marvel ripped off Deathstroke completely when they "created" Deadpool since The Red Lion so far has only appeared in Deathstroke. There are a bunch of layers here that are absolutely fantastic.:russ: