So DC got a new character called the "Red Lion".

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
:laugh:

Marvel & DC do shyt like that all the time to each other either as parody or satire.

Giffen & DeMatteis created General Glory (Captain America) and the Extremists (all based on Marvel villains) during their JLI years, and openly admitted they were ripping Marvel off as a joke.

Marvel's Squadron Supreme was a Justice League ripoff. Sentry was a take-off of Superman.

Sentry is NOT a Superman ripoff. He is more similar to Miracle Man since his creator wanted him to be like MM.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
I mean Marvel did the two years ago in time runs out with sun god and the other rip off justice league

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Coates BP is bullshyt.
So he's not even a king anymore? Last I read they were changing the form of government from a monarchy to something of a democracy. He was even being shamed by the spirits of his predecessors.
T'challa is the intellectual peer of Reed Richards and Victor Von Doom, clearly Coates forgot all about that. He acted mad dumb.
He's a king, normally BP should have absolutely crushed that rebellion.

The man has contingency plans for Galactus but apparently can't stop his harem getting uppity.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Firstly, anyone calling themselves a comic book fan on here, and is surprised, needs to step out, this isn't anything new.

Secondly, he was designed by Christopher Priest, the guy who (re)designed T'Challa, and he even admitted that it's a pastiche of Black Panther.

The costume looks fire to me.

The rest of you posers can;

giphy.gif